Yellow | Some questions ????

And sometimes economic development decisions can be made without regard to environmental policy depending on who the individual or corporation is. Local governments have been known to look the other way to put more tax revenue into their budgets. All about the money.
Here in the South the money filters into the pockets of politician's on the way to the budget.

When or what do you think will happen to the other owned terminals. Was the auction done were reserves not met? I could be dumb and just not have found it, usually decent googler. 🤷

They will continue to liquidate all the assets until sold. I haven't read all the dockets, but I imagine a 3rd auction will be scheduled after the court rules on the sale of the second lot on the 12th.

They will continue to liquidate all the assets until sold. I haven't read all the dockets, but I imagine a 3rd auction will be scheduled after the court rules on the sale of the second lot on the 12th.
Ex, we don't always agree on things, but I do admire the fact that you have business sense. A lot of folks on TB do not.

I wonder if any of the bidding companies were just upping the bid to try to up the price for a competitor then ended up with the high bid themselves.

And sometimes economic development decisions can be made without regard to environmental policy depending on who the individual or corporation is. Local governments have been known to look the other way to put more tax revenue into their budgets. All about the money.
Ah yes,the politics of,'ten-percent' for the big guy is collapsing on it's own weight...The skim is massive,has been for decades...Every penny that passes between the private sector and governments ''at all levels'' is corrupt...From the lowly permit you get from the township to the $billions in tax payer dollars sent overseas...Every transaction is skimmed...Cui-Bono?

I though I read that by the 12th there should be all the info on the rest of bids on leased terminals and the 46 terminals still for sale.

Saw about a half dozen newer log boxes going East out of Houston yesterday.
Yellow trucks with tape over the name. Flip flop wearing holders at the wheel.

Are you sure BRG and Wong were not in that crowd? :1036316054:
May have been some of BD’s Moldo weekenders. Wong and I have been up in WBL since Friday cause we are going to tonight’s, Inver Grove Heights Vikings game, against the Black River Falls Packers.

May have been some of BD’s Moldo weekenders. Wong and I have been up in WBL since Friday cause we are going to tonight’s, Inver Grove Heights Vikings game, against the Black River Falls Packers.
Please, please tell me that you and Wong aren't in mini-skirts and carrying pom-poms!