Yellow | Somebody Really Screwed Up...

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
These new tractors are showing up but somebody really screwed up with the order. The tires on the forward tandem axle are way too small. They don't even reach the ground!

EPvFIhY.jpg

Are sure it's not one of the new tractors that only use the front tires if there is enough weight I think saw a few at ABF? Do you have a picture of the whole truck?

Are sure it's not one of the new tractors that only use the front tires if there is enough weight I think saw a few at ABF? Do you have a picture of the whole truck?
Called a tag axle. Looks like wrong size tires. No tag axle showing. von.

If YRC is doing it the same as Holland, they come with 8 matching drive tires and Holland takes the four off the back tag axle and replaces them with trailer tires. Cheaper tires and now they have 4 brand new drives for another tractor. I think sometimes they get the 275 and 295 profiles goofed up and that can cause the height difference. With the older tractors you could control the pressure manually it wasn't that big of deal but with these smart valves you get on slippery roads or even just wet and your screwed!

These new tractors are showing up but somebody really screwed up with the order. The tires on the forward tandem axle are way too small. They don't even reach the ground!

EPvFIhY.jpg
-15% savings by buying them this way & then just put some cheap recaps on it , -15% Cha-Ching savings & a bonus for the Dude that ordered them !!! Old yeeellloooww always thinking of ways to save money for Bonuses !!!

-15% savings by buying them this way & then just put some cheap recaps on it , -15% Cha-Ching savings & a bonus for the Dude that ordered them !!! Old yeeellloooww always thinking of ways to save money for Bonuses !!!

Wong, you're the only person I know who can take a joke and twist it into some whining about the -15%. Congratulations!! :1036316054:

EPvFIhY.jpg

Don't look like a full screw more like a "pusher axle" instead of a "tag axle"