Yellow | Something fishy is happening behind the scenes, XPO Inc. appears to be angling...

Hotboy Ice

Banned
Credits
Refer to Docket #1274 released this evening. XPO's legal team is attempting to force their way into Yellow's Ch 11 bankruptcy process, and are essentially asking to view "every bit" of information as it relates to the company! This request is highly unusual. It appears XPO is posturing for some type of a move.

Refer to Docket #1274 released this evening. XPO's legal team is attempting to force their way into Yellow's Ch 11 bankruptcy process, and are essentially asking to view "every bit" of information as it relates to the company! This request is highly unusual. It appears XPO is posturing for some type of a move.
Possibly wanting to know about environmental issues with properties that they have interest in? May just be CYA procedures.

Where have I heard this before: " XPO also announced Tuesday it entered into a bridge term loan financing package equal to the amount of its bid. The company plans a $585 million private offering of senior unsecured notes and is pursuing commitments for $400 million in senior secured debt. The proceeds will be used to repay the bridge loan as well as refinance other outstanding debt."

I think you are fishing, Wayne.

I think you are fishing, Wayne.
i was not aware of that waynes world GIF
Waynes World Thumbs Up GIF by Hollywood Suite
waynes world headbang GIF