Estes | Southeastern trailers????

I talked with another driver that has pulled quite a few last week. Estes does this alot moving trailers for other carriers. I am guessing Southeastern needed there trailer pool bumped up in the Dallas area.

trailers

just heard it from a top source. estes is in the process of buying southeastern. get ready.

what ????? like we need more southeast crap. why not buy a cali company ? where we need the density

We would but Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)doesn't like southern people. She said we're too complex.

But then again,a donut is too complex for her.

I hear SE is also debt free. They usually have twice as many trailers at our customers in Ga. They haul the same freight for a cheaper price, so I hear.

Noticed on the SE forum that the question was put out there about Lubbock opening up for SE.That might be why we are moving some of their trailers to Dallas.

Noticed on the SE forum that the question was put out there about Lubbock opening up for SE.That might be why we are moving some of their trailers to Dallas.

Yea, that's probaly it. I remember when they opened a Texas terminal a few years ago. They were swamped with freight over there and they had trailers stockpiled at the 041 yard. They were also flying se drivers over to Dallas to help out. They had more freight to haul than they expected. Texas is a very wealthy state.

Yea, that's probaly it. I remember when they opened a Texas terminal a few years ago. They were swamped with freight over there and they had trailers stockpiled at the 041 yard. They were also flying se drivers over to Dallas to help out. They had more freight to haul than they expected. Texas is a very wealthy state.

Texas is booming for us. Still don't know why you all are pulling our trailers, but who cares as long as we are all rolling.

well hopefully one of these days estes will open up more terminals in texas. to me estes is missing alot of oppurtunities

u must be close. lufkin, they just opened up texarkana,small one in victoria, wichita falls, odessa, lubbock maybe beaumont, maybe paris just my thoughts

well hopefully one of these days estes will open up more terminals in texas. to me estes is missing alot of oppurtunities

If we get too many terminals in the south us extraboarders would be short hopping all night like they do in the northeast. I kinda like the streatched out runs in texas. Exspecially the Dallas to Ft. Worth and then back to Dallas then to Temple.:biglaugh: