Holland | Squeal Card

Getoverit

GONE, but not forgotten
Credits
Everybody get there snitch card in the mail? I sent mine back to them, My mail ladie wrote return to sender - Recipient refused as junk mail!!!

What do they want us to tell them? Like if someone is driving 80 mph in a truck thst is suppose to go 63? It is getting kind of old getting your doors blown off and then being told to go to bed because they just gave out the last load ten minutes ago. I have never dropped a dime on a brother driver for anything, but I have been tempted from time to time!

What do they want us to tell them? Like if someone is driving 80 mph in a truck thst is suppose to go 63? It is getting kind of old getting your doors blown off and then being told to go to bed because they just gave out the last load ten minutes ago. I have never dropped a dime on a brother driver for anything, but I have been tempted from time to time!

They are not turning trucks down any more . . .and getting tagged as a "dime dropper" is the worst of all sins.

Yeah, from Holland. Telling you how you could earn up to $25k for ratting out your brothers. The " secret snitch" program.

Yeah, from Holland. Telling you how you could earn up to $25k for ratting out your brothers. The " secret snitch" program.

Oh... we had a drivers meeting last week and that was mentioned. Needless to say nobody said a word about it...

We got them at New Penn today too. The "New" management scheme encouraging Teamsters to Rat on Teamsters!! I got a word for YOU... GFY!!!!!:fingure:

And our union has no problem with this?

The union should have sent out a letter that countered the company's letter, explaining what the "brother" part of brotherhood meant. There is already too many backstabbing rats as it is, without company encouragement.