Dayton | Starbucks stores

Oh goody. More garbage freight goin to garbage locations

On top of that, how many of these Starfucks can you even get a trailer into?

Have we really sunk so slow that we are delivering to Starbucks stores now? How are you supposed to get your 30 stops a day in , when your breaking down skids and shuffling freight into the lobby of these stores?
We use to have at FXF years ago when I was in city. It's a money loser for sure. Don't expect them preppy professional coffee makers to lift a finger either...

Last edited:
My first trucking job I was mechanic at a bakery supply warehouse in Reading Pa. One morning the owner runs into the shop, hunts me down, "I need you to go with Charlie down to Philadelphia, now". So I rode along to Hanscombs Choc. factory on Frankford Blvd, downtown. We back-up to the dock, it was about 2 1/2 feet lower than the trailer. There on the floor were 400 100 lb. bags of sugar, no skids. Now I know why I am here; it was about 5 steps up to the platform where the bags were stacked. He put a single bag on my shoulder and I made a few trips, after a few bags he said, "how many trips is it with one bag"? 400 "Now many trips if you carry 2 bags"?
I gained a whole new respect for local drivers that day........