Estes | Start Day

I know a few drivers that like the Sunday start because it seems to give them a few more miles. Another benefit of a Sunday start is your put in front of the Monday starters during the slow times of the year when freight is slim. The benefit of a Monday start is it's easier to set up a Dr or Dentist visit on Monday. Sunday drivers never know if they will make it in on Thursday night or what hour on Friday. Personally I prefer a Monday start because I don't need a ton of money and Sunday is the day we are suposed to rest.

More freight setting around on Sunday,strangedays...I would take the Sunday..Get out and stay as far away from your home terminal as possible until around Wednesday,then have them start working you back toward the house...Glad to hear things worked out for ya...

Take Sunday. At my yard Monday start is all that's offered but its a large term + usually everyone moves. There's been plenty of weekend work in the upper midwest so I stay out till Sunday most of the time. Not sure how the East Coast is for weekend moves. Welcome to the wonderful world of extraboarding. Did you get 029?

More freight setting around on Sunday,strangedays...I would take the Sunday..Get out and stay as far away from your home terminal as possible until around Wednesday,then have them start working you back toward the house...Glad to hear things worked out for ya...

Thanks Stark,it took awhile but what the hell, its all about that family thing we discussed.Thanks for the input I already called the ops manager in Baltimore and took a sunday start so now i just have to get some gear together,do one more week of P&D at 071, and bata bing batta boom Im Extraboard.

Take Sunday. At my yard Monday start is all that's offered but its a large term + usually everyone moves. There's been plenty of weekend work in the upper midwest so I stay out till Sunday most of the time. Not sure how the East Coast is for weekend moves. Welcome to the wonderful world of extraboarding. Did you get 029?

Yes I did BuzzBee,Thanks

if money is not a issue take mon. night. alot of drivers are getting the xtra day off latety. personally would take sun. tho, u r guaranteed to leave and have so many options thru the week to work nomal shift or xtra shift... plus you r ahead of mon. night herd, to start with. if the freight was heavier, you could do more day running on sun start. welcome to Rob's bunk house bandits, and good luck on your choice