ABF | Start the Picketline

I see your comments about my reading skills and my past as a union steward being much more disrespectful than anything EX posted about you. But IMO EX is much more respectful and mature than you are. This is like talking with a child or a mentally impaird person.
Just saying the person I directed it towards got it and you can’t. You are the one that keeps contacting me not the other way around. You never post anything that is worth reading that is not my fault.

Zorba, just took 4 half pork tenderloins off the grill. $1.19 a pound at Kroger's. I'll take your word, that i should be banned. I'm voluntarily taking a three day suspension.

Zorba, you might as well give up.

Your position are not defendable.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost, could not successfully defend your positions.

Canary, Docker and the rest have abandoned you.

Go find a bar stool, and tell made up lies about kicking managements ass, to your no voting cronies.

Zorba, just took 4 half pork tenderloins off the grill. $1.19 a pound at Kroger's. I'll take your word, that i should be banned. I'm voluntarily taking a three day suspension.

Zorba, you might as well give up.

Your position are not defendable.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost, could not successfully defend your positions.

Canary, Docker and the rest have abandoned you.

Go find a bar stool, and tell made up lies about kicking managements ass, to your no voting cronies.
No idea what you are talking about. Unlike you I live in the real world. NEXT!

Zorba you are goofy, you have spent the last six hours denouncing everybody's worthiness to be posting on the ABF trucking boards forum.

Give it a break.

you are one post from becoming DOCKER.

I on the other hand have been multi tasking for the last six hours. Cooking Pig, binge watching Band of Brothers, and watching you slip into mental instability.

Bubba, I might suggest watching a comedy or something funny or happy after BAND OF BROTHERS. Watching what those guys went through left me depressed. I own the complete DVD set because I think it is a great way to remember what they sacrafised but I hate that they had to do it. It helps to watch their personal interviews.

And enjoy your long weekend.

Zorba you are goofy, you have spent the last six hours denouncing everybody's worthiness to be posting on the ABF trucking boards forum.

Give it a break.

you are one post from becoming DOCKER.

I on the other hand have been multi tasking for the last six hours. Cooking Pig, binge watching Band of Brothers, and watching you slip into mental instability.
Don’t worry about me I’m fine. I would suggest you read your prior post if you are worried about someone having a possible breakdown. And I just pointed out facts.

Hurry up and answer Bubba because I’m sure you going to be gone soon as Jeff sees that dog comment of yours.

Muler calling for a moderator.

m4Nuejj.jpg

I'm non union in the sense that I currently hold a withdrawal card. I have clients that are both union and non-union. I support some unions, I am anti-Teamster.

In other words... you only support unions when it suits you.

That said... now tell me... just why are you anti-Teamster?

In other words... you only support unions when it suits you.

That said... now tell me... just why are you anti-Teamster?

Oddly enough, he only comes around when a company is organizing or negotiating contracts. He popped up when FedEx was organizing, and now he's back for ABF's negotiations. I don't believe he ever was a Teamster, unless he's a turncoat like Joe B.

Not patronizing. Too well read and too life experienced to believe that way, not too well read and too life experienced. There's a distinct difference.

Horse crap. A corporation makes a profit whenever the value placed on its goods and services exceeds the cost in providing said goods and services. There are a whole lot of cogs and levers involved in that process; none more important than the other.
A business is worthy of being a participant in our society whenever it serves a need or want. No matter if a sole proprietor or 25,000 employee corporation.

You are employed at your own free will. You can decide at any time that the compensation you agreed to receive for your services, skills, time and effort are not worth it and be done with it. The employer owes you nothing more than you agreed to.

. . . and you went to work for him because you didn't have the . . . ability. . . to make that dollar without him. ;)

Absurd. Drawing a comparison between a modern day employee and a slave. I don't give two rips what any employee does with their finances, much less have control over said finances. They are the sole owner of their skills and time. They decide how much that's worth. They either accept the job or they don't.

:horseshit:.

There you go again, getting confused about who the actual "revenue-producers" are.

Here's something to add to your reading list:

https://www.amazon.com/Capitalism-Freedom-Anniversary-Milton-Friedman/dp/0226264211

Hah! Obviously, we would probably get thrown out of any restaurant we would meet at,........for being too boisterous.

You’ve probably heard me before state that sometimes I ended my arguments with my TM by asking him: “ What’s more important? People..........or Business?”

As my Dad used to tell me: “ The longer the answer, the wronger you are....”

I can answer the above question in one word. I would hope you could, too.

I can see you're a student of theoretical Capitalism,......as opposed to practical Capitalism. The idea of an "at-will" employee,....where the employee risks his financial well-being..(...along with his health care and ever so important Credit Rating..)...in the event an employer changes the terms of employment,....usually to suit the employer,.......and tells the employee that his only recourse is to "like it or lump it.." is immoral , at best. The employer risks nothing,....the employee risks everything. And,....since the employer has control over the terms,...he can even "adjust" things to eliminate anyone perceived to be a "threat" to his profits.

As far as ......"revenue-producers" go,......I'd say that about 99% of the world's entrepreneurial class is the result of a happy accident of birth and financial backing,....and certainly not any sort of "special skills". If I had wealthy parents and a couple hundred thousand as a stake,.....I would've been a business owner,......in spite of having....(..and I would be the first to admit this..)....NO special skills......

Andrew Carnegie,......Patron saint of businessmen,........never knew how to make steel,....Didn't know the first thing about it....Had to hire people who knew the mechanics of steel production. Mr. Carnegie's..."special skill"...seemed to be his ability to ruthlessly cheat even his own closest friends in business dealings.....

I would postulate that pretty much ALL business people have very little practical skills,......and, having advantage of birth and financial standing,......have burnished their "schmoozing" skills to such a high art that they want our society to ....."worship"....that..."skill"....as a talent of sorts.

What sort of..."special skills"...does Bernie Madoff posess?........I mean,...those different from any street-corner three-card-monte dealer?

How about Jaime Diamond? How about Warren Buffet? What are their "special skills".....other than a B.S...in BS?

How many trucking executives...hold a CDL? Would you say we had a professional "managing class" in this country.........that has no....skills...other than the ability to....manage?

In Practical Capitalism,......the people who have the...time and money,.....have the time and money to promote their "special skills"..........at the expense of working people with ACTUAL skills.

I thank you for the Amazon book of Milton Friedman's 40th anniversary release. I've read Mr. Friedman's treatise on economics "Free To Choose" when it came out back in the "90"s. One thing that always struck me about Mr. and Mrs. Friedman's thesis ,...is that they never accounted for modern global society,....and the ability of businesses to be much more mobile than Labor. They had presumed,.....and it was basically true, prior to the 2000's,....that all businesses were....territorial,...and usually constrained by political, societal, and geographic boundaries.

Not so anymore, eh? Which pretty much blows a hole right through their main precepts. Same as Adam Smith seems painfully naive when you read him now,...in light of our global stock trading.....

...(...I agree with you on one thing......Argue the post,...not the poster...)....

Why would you want someone to lead, who allowed Jimmy Carter to destroy the Teamsters Union?

After 40 years grimm, don't you think it's time to change the game plan?
You know nothing about what I have done. You have been lying about being a ups Teanster and will soon have to answer for your lying just to disrupt the abf forum.

Why the ominous threats. You know, you come across as a KOOK.
No I didn’t. I would think you the the troubled one for lying about being a ups Teamster just to disrupt a Teamster forum. Listen to what you post. You are crazy over our pensions they drive you insane just read all your post for years.

Why did you lie about being a Teamster.

We knew it was a lie because you stated you were a ups Teamster but yet you never post there because you aren’t one you just lied.