Estes | Starving to death

frieght has dried up i think i seen tumble weeds blowing across our dock.. Been siting home since Wed am..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying

With all that hay that you made while the sun was shinning, you should have filled one bank and be looking for the second by now. LOL
So what do you think the problem is ? To many warm bodies out here ? less freight ? or a combination of both ?
I volunteered for a sun start, and did really well with it, right place at the right time, played heavily this week, seems like I stayed ahead of the herd pretty well !!!

They are saying the last two weeks of last month and the last two weeks of this month,will be record setting times....Freight has been inconsistent since deregulation...For some,it just took longer...Things stayed consistent while we were smaller,because the freight lanes were established,now that we're bigger and more spread out, the holes have to be filled...

With all that hay that you made while the sun was shinning, you should have filled one bank and be looking for the second by now. LOL
So what do you think the problem is ? To many warm bodies out here ? less freight ? or a combination of both ?
I volunteered for a sun start, and did really well with it, right place at the right time, played heavily this week, seems like I stayed ahead of the herd pretty well !!!
I didn't exactly have a bad week
I'm just spoiled. They are still using the extra help. I think it's like stark says. Booming one week and slow the next

Last edited by a moderator: