Yellow | STI Home deliveries

Cab Lizzard

TB Veteran
Credits
I bet those people sitting home on layoff would like to know the STI home deliveries are now being picked up by YRC drivers and delivered by your local STI company .

YRC now has an ad on their web site. You will notice the guy's in the picture do not have a nice clean pressed uniform with YRC on it.
I believe this company is selling your work out from under your noses. Sad thing many do not care !! This is how they got their foot in the door to hire lumpers to do your work in the food warehouse's. With a new round of layoffs and this new white glove **** delivery company doing your work is perfect timing !!!

YRC now has an ad on their web site. You will notice the guy's in the picture do not have a nice clean pressed uniform with YRC on it.
I believe this company is selling your work out from under your noses. Sad thing many do not care !! This is how they got their foot in the door to hire lumpers to do your work in the food warehouse's. With a new round of layoffs and this new white glove **** delivery company doing your work is perfect timing !!!
correction, the Locals involved dont care. the company will always do what they want & can get away with.

I heard of this special service a few years ago.if it is true and the company is doing this.I believe every local should check into this.to see if our laidoff guys can do this work.just like putting freight on the rail with people on layoff.get those sleeper trucks rolling.company has to pay for them whether or not they are being used

I tried to fight this for a long time but the local was completely worthless, like for everything else.
But to be fair, when the merger took place to now, over half of the guys are gone for whatever reasons and they still cry like little baby girls over a house delivery so theres an equal amout of blame to go around.
Thats just sad and lazy to boot!
They wouldn't refuse a home stop at Fed-X of conjob and get away with it. They're in business to make money.