FedEx Freight | Stock price...

OK, one last time. We are talking about comparing the "worth" of a company not the "worth" of a share of stock. Nas indicated he thought one company was worth more than another company simply because the stock price of the first company was higher. That's what I responded to and tried to explain how that was incorrect. On the other hand, if you're talking about what a particular stock is worth, that's up to whatever any particular person feels like paying for that stock. When you talk about what a company is worth, and want to compare that to what a different company is worth, comparing share price is meaningless for the reasons I've previously stated. Market capitalization (share price x number of shares outstanding) is the accepted way the financial community values a company. Try to keep clear in your mind the difference between the worth of a company as a whole and the worth of a particular share of stock. They are two totally differently things. Comparing share price alone between different companies when they very likely have different amounts of shares outstanding is a meaningless comparison.
YOU are talking about total company value. We (sorry Nas) are talking share price. In particular, public perception (“cream of the crop”) via investor feedback.

Share price is irrelevant. Market Cap is all that matters.
I get that. Not necessarily what a growth investor should care about IMO. Buy low, sell high. Ratt’s ass about total company value. Stock market is BS and anyone (you guys) that work for YRC, UPSF, FXF should recognize that. Aside to Tri: I Agree to disagree on investment strategies. I don’t offer an opinion to the masses to take or leave, just for you to argue it. They can take it or leave it. As they can with your expert ****in truck driver advice.