SAIA | stocks price steady falling

JUNE54

TB Lurker
Credits
why is saia stock prices steady falling. i thing they been juggling the numbers to make themselves look good thats why upper mammangement been selling stocks like crazy. its catching up to them one crook after another!

why is saia stock prices steady falling. i thing they been juggling the numbers to make themselves look good thats why upper mammangement been selling stocks like crazy. its catching up to them one crook after another!
Last week it was $2 higher than UPS. That right there, is crazy stupid.

LTL margin vs small pack? I beg to differ. I also work for the house of cards in question.
Comparing share prices alone is a meaningless comparison and it has nothing at all to do with who you work for. If you understood share price, shares outstanding, market capitalization, etc., you would agree.

Comparing share prices alone is a meaningless comparison and it has nothing at all to do with who you work for. If you understood share price, shares outstanding, market capitalization, etc., you would agree.
I understand buy low ($17.60) & sell high ($227.02). 2000 volume. You may think you can beat the house, I just gamble. We hit $112 & dropped to $39 when someone farted. Stock market is as dishonest as any sham but everyone plays. I never did buy $3 YRC

I understand buy low ($17.60) & sell high ($227.02). 2000 volume. You may think you can beat the house, I just gamble. We hit $112 & dropped to $39 when someone farted. Stock market is as dishonest as any sham but everyone plays. I never did buy $3 YRC
Saia and YRC stock made me good money. American Airlines aren’t making me any right now, that was a bad pick. Can’t win em all.