Yellow | Stop the personal attacks !

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Some people both old and new seem to forget the rules from time to time so please let me refresh your memories about them .

If you don't like a member in the forum, you should put him to your ignore list and never hear from him again. Do not flame forums for such users or reply their posts.

There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination. This includes avatars and signatures.

Threats of or insinuating bodily injury not tolerated here, do not
attempt to intimidate others, we are a friendly website and we will
cooperate with law enforcement.

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

The full rules can be found here : Truckingboards Terms Of Service - Truckingboards Trucking Forum

Some people both old and new seem to forget the rules from time to time so please let me refresh your memories about them .

If you don't like a member in the forum, you should put him to your ignore list and never hear from him again. Do not flame forums for such users or reply their posts.

There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination. This includes avatars and signatures.

Threats of or insinuating bodily injury not tolerated here, do not
attempt to intimidate others, we are a friendly website and we will
cooperate with law enforcement.

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

The full rules can be found here : Truckingboards Terms Of Service - Truckingboards Trucking Forum

R-14, you forgot to mention the no class XXXXXXXXXXXXX remarks

I increased the font size so now maybe you can see it in my original post . Hope the increased font size helps .

it's amazing how much quicker i can read the threads since i put two on ignore. no more stupid arsed clip art or you-tube links.

I wish more people would do like you do, I hate to play forum cop and **** people off.

th_imagesqtbnANd9GcS5YsGSTsgASP3ZnOphu.jpg
thanks for putting an end to it

th_6a00d83451e9a269e20133ec4c398d970b-.jpg

I am one of the very few who likes Jay C's clip arts on here, eventhough he doesn't like my links I post. Oh well, too bad for me, I guess. I am not on here to judge people. I try to inform others on information about what the company is up too, and some of the technology invovled. Yes, some technology may be considered evil. It all depends on the purpose of how it will be used, but wouldn't people want to know about that now than never. That's why I provide links or youtube links and let others decide for themselves. The reason why the union doesn't inform anyone about it is because their worried about losing more members over it. The truth has no agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
R-14, you forgot to mention the no class **** remarks

I for one am upset about anyone, taking any offense to a certain person in this forum. I thought we are all "friends" on here. We all have alot in common to. I for one was so upset, that I bit my pillow all night. "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG". I think it, is all about time that we fix our make up, fix our dresses,brush our hair, and all act like the gentlemen we are. Have respect and treat one another, like we would want to be treated.

PLEASE, I really do not think this applies to me at all, but if I affended anyone on here, let me know, and we will work it out like the "men" we are. PLEASE do not hesitate to let me know if I for one hurt anyone's feelings or mistreated you in any way.

Your friend, brother,pal and,buddy,CB pal, truckin friend, and fellow dockworker. We are just one big YRC FAMILY.

:9529:

Then what would turbo have to write about?

I guess I'll just have to go back to talking about the company and the onion!
Ya know, most everybodys post are to have a laugh or a joke. Personally, I don't complain about anyone on here to the mods. I just find it amazing that some people on here can make it through a day on the job with all the different personalities at work or you meet out on the street with such thin skins and feelings that are so easily bruised.
Its just a message board, life is to short to be getting worked up over this, have a laugh with it and don't have a baby over it.

PS: Does this apply to the everything Stroud thread? Jeff did say we could write what we want on there, pretty much.