Estes | stranded by snow

Well, I think most people on the line of El Paso to Chicago have had some xtra time off, east coast..... your next. Dallas shut down Tues morn, reopened Wed. morn, iced over... 20 degree's, wind chill -7 when I left. Had the pleasure of spending a extra day at the next to cock roach infested motel there, stayed on 3rd floor and was glad I never fell thru the floor, as ther were several weak spots around the room

Well, I think most people on the line of El Paso to Chicago have had some xtra time off, east coast..... your next. Dallas shut down Tues morn, reopened Wed. morn, iced over... 20 degree's, wind chill -7 when I left. Had the pleasure of spending a extra day at the next to cock roach infested motel there, stayed on 3rd floor and was glad I never fell thru the floor, as ther were several weak spots around the room
When one part of the country don't run the meet guys have no one to meet and everyone winds up getting extra time off. I thought I seen a note that said something about everyone working Superbowl Sunday :hide:

Pulling teeth might be easier. lol When I was in Memphis they just posted, that any linehaul that had aday off because of weather, will be required to work a xtra day if the need arises. Sucks to be mon night xtra board !!! Think there is gonna be a big and violent case of blue flu about sat afternoon to sun, very contagious !!