ABF | strike em

jlb

TB Lurker
Credits
you are the employees of abf and it is your hard work and dedication that has made abf profitable ,. they say no money we cant compete. are tatics i have heard for years. they have enough money to buy another company,. [ panther ] they could of used that money on your contract ,., dont buy into what you hear. you are the backbone of the company. you deserve better . i hope you all understand that united you will win.a good and fair contract one you deserve.

you are the employees of abf and it is your hard work and dedication that has made abf profitable ,. they say no money we cant compete. are tatics i have heard for years. they have enough money to buy another company,. [ panther ] they could of used that money on your contract ,., dont buy into what you hear. you are the backbone of the company. you deserve better . i hope you all understand that united you will win.a good and fair contract one you deserve.
And who is it you work for?

ABC who owns ABF purchased Panther not ABF. ABF had no control over this purchase. Panther is just a subsidiary of ABC like ABF is.

ABC who owns ABF purchased Panther not ABF. ABF had no control over this purchase. Panther is just a subsidiary of ABC like ABF is.
you ever herd the saying you better dance with the one that brought you to the party?guess who brought ABC to the party

you ever herd the saying you better dance with the one that brought you to the party?guess who brought ABC to the party

and who do you think made the money to start up the abc co IT IS THE ABF FREIGHT CO that started it all .on the sweat of your backs:wtflol: