Yellow | survey crews

I think the tenor of his post is pretty clear, but then I'm not much for reading between lines. And that is our, the ECI's, job, you know. We take it very seriously.:joke:

How do I become a ECI? Is there dues? who's the officers? what's the oath? does it pay? any and all info please:funky:

How do I become a ECI? Is there dues? who's the officers? what's the oath? does it pay? any and all info please:funky:
Its a title that only can be given and something one must strive for many years to recieve the honor. One must be long in the tooth to even be considered and rumor has it you have to go through a period known as the oxymoron. :biglaugh: Some are naturals and will achieve the honor easily then there are others that will never make the grade. Try as I might I have never gotten past the oxymoron. :hide:

Its a title that only can be given and something one must strive for many years to recieve the honor. One must be long in the tooth to even be considered and rumor has it you have to go through a period known as the oxymoron. :biglaugh: :hide:

And that process is called "oxymoronization". It's painless and the cost can be deducted on your tax return if you itemize!! :hysterical:

Its a title that only can be given and something one must strive for many years to recieve the honor. One must be long in the tooth to even be considered and rumor has it you have to go through a period known as the oxymoron. :biglaugh: Some are naturals and will achieve the honor easily then there are others that will never make the grade. Try as I might I have never gotten past the oxymoron. :hide:

You should know all this better than anyone else. After all, you're the one who created this title. And since you coronated us, we have been very proud and protect our status accordingly.

You should know all this better than anyone else. After all, you're the one who created this title. And since you coronated us, we have been very proud and protect our status accordingly.
OH Yea. I forgot.:hysterical: :whistle: but the list seems to be growing, whats with that :notworthy:

Eci !

Thank you for making me an original charter member. I am greatly honored!:1036316054:

surveyors

they were in Winston-Salem at Roadway's terminal for 3 days last week.....was told it was being done for the banks- verifying all of YRC's holdings for collateral, and loan purposes.....more on it at Roadway's posting boards, from everywhere...

Survey crew is in Lancaster, Pa. this week! I had my quiet piece of land surveyed before I bought it...Hmmm, the way YRC stock went up, makes me wonder if there's insider trading going on...

Yeah. Survey crew was in Lancaster. He was using the global type survey equipment. he was doing a good job. My guess, and that is exactly what it is. Sometime in the future, I expect them to sell off the land that is not connected to the main yard. I mean, what is the point in having it. Once the change takes place. The main yard will be able to handle what is left. Once the economy picks up, I bet it will be on the market.

this is bothering me and i do not work for yrc. I remember they did the exact same thing a cf and they told us it was for tax purpose. I work for fedex and I do not want to see yrc go out but this scares me for sure. Hope i am wrong. I have a lot of freinds at Yrc.