FedEx Freight | Swift buys AAA Cooper

Don't forget the B O and no teeth.
Are all their drivers from Arkansas?
Hope some ABF drivers don't read this post.
Did somebody mention teeth (or lack there of)? I never thought about it before, but there are a lot of trucking companies based out of AR-KIN-SAW. Down in these parts, we don't worry too much about things like teeth, or B.O., or ed-gee-k-shun, or clothes. That is why they call it "The Natural State". And driving pretty much comes natural to us as we come out of the womb with the ability to drive. If it's gotta stick, a steering wheel, and tires on it, we can drive it. And when the tires wear out, we put it on blocks. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Did somebody mention teeth (or lack there of)? I never thought about it before, but there are a lot of trucking companies based out of AR-KIN-SAW. Down in these parts, we don't worry too much about things like teeth, or B.O., or ed-gee-k-shun, or clothes. That is why they call it "The Natural State". And driving pretty much comes natural to us as we come out of the womb with the ability to drive. If it's gotta stick, a steering wheel, and tires on it, we can drive it. And when the tires wear out, we put it on blocks. LOL!!!
Arc has solved the B O problem, they are going to issue the new stereophonic deoderant, it doesn't keep you from smelling, but in a crowd, no one knows where it's coming from.

Watch "Thunderstruck by Steve'n'Seagulls (LIVE)" on YouTube