Sygma

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
I was looking at a job site today and I seen sygma is hiring here in MN. Must be a drop yard or they just put up a new warehouse. Nothing on there site about it. Idk if there a good company either but they are owned by the evil empire

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

May be a new warehouse, I don't think they do drop yards because each warehouse covers such a big area. Last I heard the warehouse in KC goes up into the Dakotas, all of IA/KS/NE down into OK for Wendys (even though there's a warehouse there, the Pryor warehouse comes up here to deliver Arby's). One guy who just came over told me every couple of weeks he'd run a freight route to FL delivering product to other warehouses that they'd picked up on route as backhauls

Nights, weekends, and holidays. Team routes, except the guy whos supposed to be sleeping is helping unload at each stop. Returning from a route to find out that someone called in, you have hours left in the week so you're forced out.
We have 4 drivers here who worked for them, one was a supervisor over there and they all tell the same stories. According to them the money was the same or less than Sysco.
If I'm wheeling food it's going to be Mon-Fri during the day.

Yeah I'm not going to apply. I don't want to go back to food service. I did however apply at a wholesale meat company. Majority of it is pallet drops to stores. Some 2 wheeling to meat markets with no docks. Doesn't sound bad. Especially for 24 a hr.

Yeah I'm not going to apply. I don't want to go back to food service. I did however apply at a wholesale meat company. Majority of it is pallet drops to stores. Some 2 wheeling to meat markets with no docks. Doesn't sound bad. Especially for 24 a hr.

You will go back to Sysco, or even Sygma for that matter if I tell you to! ;)