ABF | Teamsters Announce Some Details

I have a right to say what I want. It’s called freedom of speech and I have a right to my opinion. If u don’t like it then quit responding
Hahaha! You still don’t get it! I wasn’t talking to you! Let me say it more clearly for you, I wasn’t responding to you!
Now stop and go relax on your vacation this week!

Hahaha! You still don’t get it! I wasn’t talking to you! Let me say it more clearly for you, I wasn’t responding to you!
Now stop and go relax on your vacation this week I hope u enjoy your 4th of July. Take care
Now stop and go relax on your vacation this week!
U responded directly to my post, so I thought that response was for me??? I’m not on vacation. Hope u have a great 4th of July. Take care

Ha ha ha. Try again 😂 I know who u are talking about. I will let him know what 7% buthurt thinks about him.
If I responded directly to you, then why did you respond with that bs on my reply to wheelman?
You’ve contradicted me EVERY TIME this way!
You obviously need to learn how this works!
Most of your contradictions of my posts came that exact way! (On someone else’s conversation with me)
Example: I said “old exit 5”
You responded to that as though I didn’t know enough to know it’s now exit 59!
Why do you spend so much time trying to be superior to everyone?
You’ve done this nonsense countless times!
And not just to me!

If I responded directly to you, then why did you respond with that bs on my reply to wheelman?
You’ve contradicted me EVERY TIME this way!
You obviously need to learn how this works!
Most of your contradictions of my posts came that exact way! (On someone else’s conversation with me)
Example: I said “old exit 5”
You responded to that as though I didn’t know enough to know it’s now exit 59!
Why do you spend so much time trying to be superior to everyone?
You’ve done this nonsense countless times!
And not just to me!
U have some issues buddy! Maybe u need a med check. U can’t always be right. I don’t have time for anymore bs. Make your last statement, like u always have 2, and be done with it. You’re not worth anymore of my time. Goodbye 👋