ABF | Teamsters at ABF Freight ratify new labor deal

Expanded Benefits: MLK Day is added as a new paid holiday, recognizing its significance.

No offense to anybody intended.
But this is a Black Rock brownie point.
For company and union. I don't know the benefit to them but it's one of these Globalist/ World Economic Forum, United Nations things.

That aside.....New England already had that as a paid Holiday.
Central PA had it but switched it to your birthday as a paid Holiday.

What happens with the supplements that already had it.
Do they get it as an extra with their birthday?
And what happens with New England who already had it? Do they get an extra on top of the MLK paid day they already had?

I

Expanded Benefits: MLK Day is added as a new paid holiday, recognizing its significance.

No offense to anybody intended.
But this is a Black Rock brownie point.
For company and union. I don't know the benefit to them but it's one of these Globalist/ World Economic Forum, United Nations things.

That aside.....New England already had that as a paid Holiday.
Central PA had it but switched it to your birthday as a paid Holiday.

What happens with the supplements that already had it.
Do they get it as an extra with their birthday?
And what happens with New England who already had it? Do they get an extra on top of the MLK paid day they already had?
well it said it would be added to all supplements, so I’m assuming if u already had it then u would gain nothing. I’m in central states and we get our birthday and now mlk day

I

well it said it would be added to all supplements, so I’m assuming if u already had it then u would gain nothing. I’m in central states and we get our birthday and now mlk day
I'm pretty sure Central PA had it but switched it for the birthday many contracts ago. We do have birthday now
So I'd suppose they get it as an extra. I'm not ABF. Just wondering.

I told the hammer this like 6 times, he must have a bad memory
We would get paid for July 1st on the 14th. I’m not sure that day would make payroll. I have asked several people and no one has the answer if we will get retro active pay or not. Can anyone answer this for sure? Thank u

We would get paid for July 1st on the 14th. I’m not sure that day would make payroll. I have asked several people and no one has the answer if we will get retro active pay or not. Can anyone answer this for sure? Thank u
If the 1st doesn’t make payroll then I say it will be retro. They can’t not just not pay you for a contract that has been voted in….

According to my Business Agent, once the two ”No Vote” Supplements are settled, the pay will go retroactive back to July 1, 2023. So the answer is “YES”.

Does anyone know if the vote numbers will be published anywhere? If perhaps it would be an idea before this comes up again perhaps we have a more uniform way of voting. I think most places did a great job. Local 17 left alot to be desired based on what I have read here. Limited voting only at the hall 1 day Saturday for the main vote. Drivers from Wyoming coming 94 miles also big drives from S Colorado. Just seems like they could have done more to increase participation. Wondering if that is something anyone looks at or cares about? Have a great day everyone. TGIF