FedEx Freight | teamsters fky banner at company outing at six flags great adventure jackson nj

You gotta ask yourself. Do the teamsters need FedEx or do the employees need the Union? If they have all that cash available to fly over why not offer no Union Dues for at least a year. Because the way I understand it the teamsters are solely in this only to help the employees.
Most drivers could have afforded to pay for that.

You gotta ask yourself. Do the teamsters need FedEx or do the employees need the Union? If they have all that cash available to fly over why not offer no Union Dues for at least a year. Because the way I understand it the teamsters are solely in this only to help the employees.

Kinda sick of the "only want your money" gimmick, Not unlike FedEx offering a service... They don't do it for free. And the fee charged by Teamsters for the service offered is quite reasonable, if you care to look closely.

Hard talk, and no follow through.

Color me unimpressed.

No follow through?! Are you living under a ******* rock?! Seven terminals have filed for a vote. That'll most certainly grow this week. I'll see your "no follow through", and raise you a midwestern hub.

Last edited by a moderator: