Yellow | Teamsters Launch Pipeline Strike!

What kind of real impact is that going to have on anything?all the things that have happened to us at yrc and subsidiary companies.seems like us members were neutralized with deception on both sides.we were sold something in the genisis and when everything was implemented it didn't add up.but we do have a catch phrase that's worn out..thank God we have a job.

The headline should read, "teamsters launch pipedream strike"! Maybe bf hoffa will step in and give them a hand with negotiating, give them a 2 year pension deferral.
Perhaps jay-c can give them some pointers on voting yes until they get it right!!!

The headline should read, "teamsters launch pipedream strike"! Maybe bf hoffa will step in and give them a hand with negotiating, give them a 2 year pension deferral.
Perhaps jay-c can give them some pointers on voting yes until they get it right!!!

Liberate the teamsters and shut down the 1%

dream on​

Liberate the teamsters and shut down the 1%

dream on​

So would you say the 60+ hours a week me-sters are in the 1%?
Greed has no percentages or boundries, it comes in all sizes, flavors and colors.
Makes me puke how the Teamsters were started by and for freight people and all its become now is a vacuum cleaner to suck money from the public sector workers(read taxpayers).
Freight is lucky if it even gets used anymore by bf hoffa and his gang of thugs to wipe the fat, cellulite packed rearends!

PS: So if someone worked hard to better themselves or invented a product that others wanted to buy and earned every dime honestly to become a millionaire they should be strung up?

So would you say the 60+ hours a week me-sters are in the 1%?
Greed has no percentages or boundries, it comes in all sizes, flavors and colors.
Makes me puke how the Teamsters were started by and for freight people and all its become now is a vacuum cleaner to suck money from the public sector workers(read taxpayers).
Freight is lucky if it even gets used anymore by bf hoffa and his gang of thugs to wipe the fat, cellulite packed rearends!

PS: So if someone worked hard to better themselves or invented a product that others wanted to buy and earned every dime honestly to become a millionaire they should be strung up?

Sorry to hear you never made it to the top. You missed out on the good life..work, sleep, eat and pay the bills