TForce | TEAMSTERS OPPOSE TFORCE’S EFFORTS TO SHRINK WORKFORCE

We’ve heard this tough talk before in the last contract with no results. In the end the negotiating committee capitulated. I’m not very hopeful that we’ll see anything different this time around. I hope I’m proven wrong.
Brother, T Force may use the same scare tactic that UPS did two weeks before the contract expire.
"This is our best offer" :argue:
"We stopping all pick ups starting next Monday".
:tr10driving03:
How IBT would react this time?
:burnsauce:

Brother, T Force may use the same scare tactic that UPS did two weeks before the contract expire.
"This is our best offer" :argue:
"We stopping all pick ups starting next Monday".
:tr10driving03:
How IBT would react this time?
:burnsauce:
Except tforce doesn't have the name recognition or the corporate accounts and sales that UPS does .
Only UPS could have pulled that off .

Except tforce doesn't have the name recognition or the corporate accounts and sales that UPS does .
Only UPS could have pulled that off .
I think UPS wanted us to strike so could close us down! Read the articles..CEO never wanted freight! Called us the loss leader!

Everyone got sick of you guys at every Union meeting demanding to be paid the same as Feeder Drivers. Packages pay more than freight.
Not sure what that has to do with anything I posted! ( who’s everyone?) feeder driver’s?
Anyway…have the day you deserve!

Not sure what that has to do with anything I posted! ( who’s everyone?) feeder driver’s?
Anyway…have the day you deserve!
That's a part of the reason why they sold the company. If it was me running things, I would have made every driver a Feeder Driver then run freight through the system too instead of all these trucks hauling empties across the country.

That's a part of the reason why they sold the company. If it was me running things, I would have made every driver a Feeder Driver then run freight through the system too instead of all these trucks hauling empties across the country.
That has zero to do with why they sold freight!
Anyway..enjoy the day you deserve!

The CEO of UPS , Or Mrs Home Depot if you will, stated in our last quarterly report with UPS to the investors, profit margins in freight are too small for UPS to maintain interest in freight, and keep freight within the UPS portfolio, and considering they were running us at a 110+% ( their own doing) I can see where that makes sense!

Let alone the fact they knew nothing about freight!

We were the red headed bastard step child and we wouldn't conform and kneel down to the almighty UPS.
UPS was just too arrogant to seriously invest in the proper management to operate in the competitive market of LTL.
Our way or the highway, you can't lose money no matter what when in small pak you really don't have any real competition.
Bedard and TFI are only profit driven.
The legacy of Overnite, the Company built by Mr. Cochrane in 1934 might not make it to 2024.. Sad........

Last edited: