Estes | temple hub

donut

TB Lurker
Credits
got the word last nite that the temple was closing and moving to dallas. thought it was a dumb idea to begin wit.

When you say "got the word ", it sounds official. You must know someone pretty high up the ladder. Now if you said "I heard" , then that would be different. Any way you have my attention since I frequent that place.

So far, almost ..if not every rumor/ story i've heard here on the big E trucking board was pretty much right on the money.

temple

that may be the reason as to why they have not let any drivers go in 089. they may need them when they put the hub in 089.they already have a run posted in 057 going to 089 and back to 057.

Yep..The Temple 3/2 coming into 057 is history, as of Monday..Our 089 turn starts as of Monday..If you ask me,we should have had the 089 run 6 years ago..Now, we can sell overnight freight to the Dallas market..That's sad isn't it..Terminal has been there for 10 years and haven't been able to sell overnight freight to Dallas..Wouldn't guarantee overnight to Dallas,cause our Dallas freight was going through Houston hub and Temple hub..Plus we are in-line to pick up a big account going out west and to Dallas..Good times may be here for 057 guys..Be cool..Be safe..Hug the kids..

Correct me if I'm wrong here... I could swear I read in the Estonian that the way we were going to do things was to give the breaks the 2+ plus day freight and the hubs would handle the next day freight. Something like it seems to work better when each terminal has basically 1 job to do. Wether your an EOL,HUB, or Break. From everything I'm reading around here in the past few days, it seems like the breaks are now gaining all the HUB freight along with the freight they already had. We gained a few more hub runs into us after the GBO-HAR bypass went through. As hard as it is to believe.. It seems we're being told one thing, and they're doing the exact opposite. Now like I said, I could be wrong in what I read and I don't keep past editions of the E-rag laying around. Does anyone else recall reading that?