ABF | Ten years since a broke company almost purchased ABF

Totally agree!!! Only thing a non union has on a union they would never have the balls to try and negotiate a give back. NEVER plz never vote for any more give backs. Just my 2 cents. My hubs voted no every time when he was still at YRC or Yellow.
A non union doesn't have to negotiate....when I was at Con-Way Freight they just took 5% of wages...before that they took away the pension, and I heard they changed the 401k...

Fell out of your recliner? :lmao: :lmao::lmao:
Almost as dumb. Took my motorcyale out for first ride of the year. Ended up with the fractured ribs later in the day. But don't jump to conclusions. The motorcycle ride was uneventful, not so the shower I took later. Slipped and fell backwards in the shower and slammed my left side onto the side of the tub. Just goes to show my friends are wrong. I'm not too old to be riding a motorcycle, I'm too old to be taking showers! :idunno:

Almost as dumb. Took my motorcyale out for first ride of the year. Ended up with the fractured ribs later in the day. But don't jump to conclusions. The motorcycle ride was uneventful, not so the shower I took later. Slipped and fell backwards in the shower and slammed my left side onto the side of the tub. Just goes to show my friends are wrong. I'm not too old to be riding a motorcycle, I'm too old to be taking showers! :idunno:
That's what you can tell people when you go around smelling like the second month of a Grateful Dead tour.

Be careful getting off the toilet, crap happens. :17142:

That's what you can tell people when you go around smelling like the second month of a Grateful Dead tour.
Funny you mention the Dead....they were just in town on Tuesday.....
.... I'm too old to be taking showers! :idunno:
You are never too old for that....of course my recent TM thought he was too old for showers at 24...... :lmao: :438: :lmao:

A non union doesn't have to negotiate....when I was at Con-Way Freight they just took 5% of wages...before that they took away the pension, and I heard they changed the 401k...
Holy crap my job just gives :shit:ty raises on bad years....Never has anyone I know of ever heard of companies taking wages or give backs...It's not like I don't bring it up to lots of people šŸ˜³. Layoffs and hard times never that. Did cut 401.k match from 6 to 4.5 for few years that's about all. Screwed on benefits year over year but no other "wage" cuts. Those are kind of all wage cut though if u think k about it