TForce | Terminal Layoff’s

Not yet at my barn , but if levels don’t pick up soon who knows how long before the stupid numbers don’t add up for management
Supposedly they hired hundreds of people after yellow closed. They really had no justification for it other than the anticipation of getting busy. But, they don't understand that busy means , picking up freight in a timely manner. They just don't have a clue.

We simply do not have the manpower and for damn sure don't have the equipment to handle more volume. Theses idiots are just like UPS more concerned about some magical production number than actually serving the coustomer. I'm hoping things will change but my hope is fading.
I'd be willing to bet, that is in direct correlation to the number of UPS trained mid to upper level managers still doing it the way that benefits them at bonus time.

If there isn't some new direction for this operation, this company will not be in business in the near future.
Unfortunately, all the signs point in that direction. Closing repair shops, purging freight, and last but not least, the contract.
If a pension increase and a benefit cost reduction only kick in at the end of the third year, add that to the 2 years they have "owned" TForce, that adds up to the 5 years on the deal with UPS to get total control.
Just a thought, but plausible.......

Unfortunately, all the signs point in that direction. Closing repair shops, purging freight, and last but not least, the contract.
If a pension increase and a benefit cost reduction only kick in at the end of the third year, add that to the 2 years they have "owned" TForce, that adds up to the 5 years on the deal with UPS to get total control.
Just a thought, but plausible.......
That's been my thoughts all along,....

We are in a slow shutdown,..

Alain ends up with the property's for little to nothing, And the doors close without ups having there name on it so they can claim the didn't fail.

That's been my thoughts all along,....

We are in a slow shutdown,..

Alain ends up with the property's for little to nothing, And the doors close without ups having there name on it so they can claim the didn't fail.
Most property for trucking terminals is in ::shit:: part of towns. The buildings are complete garbage.
All that is happening now is ups management sabotage, all these people know they will be gone and they are just letting everything go.