Estes | Terminal managers out of control?

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
Heard that up in Northern Ca. the terminal managers are trying to become unemployed. Not real smart under our current economic condition. What the hell is Elvis starting now? I heard you ask. Well I guess over aggressive TMs are treating their workforce with disrespect. Yelling at them like they are kids. And treating them like the crud they scrape from their shoes. I hear HR is investigating these (pukes) as we speak. I heard that the Sacramento manager is definitely in their sites. I don't know why? He is such a peach of a guy! Industry in So. Cal. seems to be heating up again. Another fine example of an Estes TM. You would think he would have learned from his stress laden experience with the union movement. How quickly they forget. I have to leave my disclaimer now. This is all second hand information. But it is so easy to believe as truth. That is why I posted it. Elvis out...

i saw 2 of em makin out the other day. they are out of control. real scarey the big bad term managers. if they re produce man ol man.. are we in high school ?????

Now What

Heard that up in Northern Ca. the terminal managers are trying to become unemployed. Not real smart under our current economic condition. What the hell is Elvis starting now? I heard you ask. Well I guess over aggressive TMs are treating their workforce with disrespect. Yelling at them like they are kids. And treating them like the crud they scrape from their shoes. I hear HR is investigating these (pukes) as we speak. I heard that the Sacramento manager is definitely in their sites. I don't know why? He is such a peach of a guy! Industry in So. Cal. seems to be heating up again. Another fine example of an Estes TM. You would think he would have learned from his stress laden experience with the union movement. How quickly they forget. I have to leave my disclaimer now. This is all second hand information. But it is so easy to believe as truth. That is why I posted it. Elvis out...

All right what is the TM at industry ca doing now. The man was not too bright in the first place. I neeeeeed toooooooo knoooooooow Pleeeeeeeeease :biglaugh: :hysterical:

terminal manager

Ya'll have a real winner in Athens GA also.He has run off more good drivers that are at saia and fed ex and O.D. now.He was investigating who had been pissin in the yard

Our TM can't open his email, has the 1st shift OM as his personal assistant, and has the maintenance guy run for donuts, coffee, and lottery tickets.. So we aren't exactly in the business of hiring the most intelligent, ambitious, and energetic TM's in the ltl world. TM's are yes men, they worked their way up from dock sups to OM's by agreeing with the other yes men that were their bosses before them. I've seen really great dock sups, that actually had an idea on how things work, and were pro-employee.. get ::shit:: on and passed by for promotions. Only for other guys Jr. to them in management get the same promotion.

I love how the TMs in this company treat each terminal like it`s their own company!!! "Screw that relay let`s move OUR freight first". Or a small terminal will strip a relay to make their schedules have 100% loads.

I love how the TMs in this company treat each terminal like it`s their own company!!! "Screw that relay let`s move OUR freight first". Or a small terminal will strip a relay to make their schedules have 100% loads.

You've raised an interesting point with this. How much sense does it make to backstrip a 75% pup of freight, just to use it to backfill a van that's already sitting 80-85%. Not all the freight is going to to fit. So instead of just hooking the 75% pup with a full one in the yard, and letting the van accumulate its own freight.. we're going to handle the freight more than we have to. All the freight is our responsibility..not just the freight with starting with said terminals starting 3 digits. One thing I really like is, when they cancel a smaller terminals run to another break, and send the freight to another break. (ex. WMP's GBO linehaul run got cancelled, so now that freight is sent through HAR) So instead of still loading a GBO pup or making a GBO headload and the filling behind it with freight that orginally would be broke in HAR, they just mix it in and add how many times freight is handled. As far as i can figure we don't load any direct's that GBO would load if the strip was broke there. It just ends up being sent to CHA or GBO anyway. Make alot of sense doesn't it?:smilie_132:

Yes! see it all of the time at our place too! It's all in the numbers gentlemen. We have guys that will sacrifice the condition of the freight and absolutely destroy it trying to cram it into an already full trailer to make their load efficiency look great ,yet, there is a guy another trailer going to the exact same terminal a few hours later empty!!!! Nice huh?

Puppets or Terminal Managers

All these clowns{TM'S} are job scared jelly fish.They are not for real,they have to do what their told while shaking in their shoes...you should hear them putting down the company when they are around sucks and they think nobody is around.:Bondage:

All these clowns{TM'S} are job scared jelly fish.They are not for real,they have to do what their told while shaking in their shoes...you should hear them putting down the company when they are around sucks and they think nobody is around.:Bondage:

I agree having seen the TM's from the inside they are beat down like the drivers. As a share holder I look at my computer screen in the morning and see only red. I look for answers so when there is a quarterly share holders call I want answers on how the numbers are going to turn green or I will be cutting my losses. That scares the President and the sh*t just runs down hill from there.

I agree having seen the TM's from the inside they are beat down like the drivers. As a share holder I look at my computer screen in the morning and see only red. I look for answers so when there is a quarterly share holders call I want answers on how the numbers are going to turn green or I will be cutting my losses. That scares the President and the sh*t just runs down hill from there.
Are you sure you are on the right board. No shareholders and no quarterly meeting at this co.

Just thought I would pop in to
see how all my Estes guys are
behaving themselves . If there
are any problems please p/m me.
Truckingboards has been a busy
place and I'm not ignoring you
guys.

Thanks crew. / Smokestack

Just thought I would pop in to
see how all my Estes guys are
behaving themselves . If there
are any problems please p/m me.
Truckingboards has been a busy
place and I'm not ignoring you
guys.

Thanks crew. / Smokestack

All is well in the Estes forum Mr. Smokestack. Not too much drama, seems that any involving us is in the Estes #1 LTL company thread. As for TB being a busy place, thats always good news :1036316054: Now if we could just get some more Estes employees to come in and join the fun.. :smilie_132:

Thank you !

I thank all my Estes guys for helping
keep this a safe and happy place.

Thanks again crew. / Smoke

Wayne (fire em all) Young is at it again. The grim reaper showed up in De Moines Iowa with his hatchet in hand. With one fatal swoop,another TM met his demise. From what I gather from my undercover sources, (I still have them you know. They are just much more stealth then in the past) no explanation was given. This baffled TM called Richmond for some information as to the justification for his termination, and was treated with the typical run around. " We don't know. Wayne says you're terminated, so have a nice life." Hey Wayne. How does it feel to leave a vapor trail of happiness every where you go. Make you feel like a big man? I'll say it to you for this TM. I wish a gang of pit bulls would chew your face off, and then have their way with you,until you bled profusely from your back side. Teamster Elvis out and sickened.......