TForce | TFI acquires Daseke for 1.1 billion in cash.

All that money for other projects me meanwhile T Force goes no where just like when it was ups freight.

It would have been nice if they had kept my location open so I could have continued what I thought
was a good career,........Merry F'n Christmas,............................

You have the highest paying Contract of any LTL Carrier AND the highest Pension. TFI paid $1.1 B in cash to buy DASEKE and to make it private. They have the money....and they will pay. You have this job because of the years-long sacrifices the Overnite employees made to get a Union Contract, and that came about when UPS bought them. Now on to better and bigger things now that TFI bought you. Count your blessings. Not many Overnite employees lived to see this day!

All that money for other projects me meanwhile T Force goes no where just like when it was ups freight.
Tforce is shrinking not expanding TFI are smart investors but they know they acquired a turd (UPSF) so they are going to continue to down size and eventually sell or lease the terminals

You have the highest paying Contract of any LTL Carrier AND the highest Pension. TFI paid $1.1 B in cash to buy DASEKE and to make it private. They have the money....and they will pay. You have this job because of the years-long sacrifices the Overnite employees made to get a Union Contract, and that came about when UPS bought them. Now on to better and bigger things now that TFI bought you. Count your blessings. Not many Overnite employees lived to see this day!
Overnite was a good Carrier Ups knew nothing about moving freight and it seems like TFI knows less I don't see them in business by the end of this contract I think TFI had high hopes but lost interest it's looks like they are trying to make it look like a good running LTL so they can sell it.

Overnite was a good Carrier Ups knew nothing about moving freight and it seems like TFI knows less I don't see them in business by the end of this contract I think TFI had high hopes but lost interest it's looks like they are trying to make it look like a good running LTL so they can sell it.
I actually worked for ovnt, UPS and now TFI.
Tfi has been the most profitable owner yet . Ovnt never ran a 90 or or below. The best they ever did while I was there was a 92-93( and that was without a union).

I actually worked for ovnt, UPS and now TFI.
Tfi has been the most profitable owner yet . Ovnt never ran a 90 or or below. The best they ever did while I was there was a 92-93( and that was without a union).
I never worked for these companies, but as an outsider looking in it seems like they are doing ok...I feel bad for anyone involved in terminal closures, that part sucks....

HAHAHA I would never work for some half a** outfit like TF I would go Non-union before I would step foot in a TF terminal I'm an ABFer buddy I real Teamster Freight Company

HAHAHA I would never work for some half a** outfit like TF I would go Non-union before I would step foot in a TF terminal I'm an ABFer buddy I real Teamster Freight Company
Yeah. Whatever you say,Ted. Happy Holidays, and be careful not to choke on your words.