TForce | TForce Contractual FT Status

The place is the worst I have ever seen it.
Management is just doing whatever they are told to keep employed. Most know that their number will soon be up. I guess we will have to wait until mid 2024, that is when the entire operation drops UPS systems and goes it alone. The old saying is you can't teach and old dog new tricks.
Ups management style 100% failure in LTL freight, it just doesn't work.
Sounds risky.
We've seen this at Yellow.
5 years to vest in your 2 pension plans? Or not?
Will they make it 5 years?
Gamble huh?

Sounds risky.
We've seen this at Yellow.
5 years to vest in your 2 pension plans? Or not?
Will they make it 5 years?
Gamble huh?
The thing is you'll likely be getting laid off in the winter , so there goes the great benefits. If they can change the system, there's a chance, but they'll starve you out before you get to that point , assuredly. I just don't think LTL is the ticket for us old guys ,with a shorter time frame to work. It just seems so difficult to get a steady schedule and routine, maybe it is the union deal, could be better at non union LTL though.

The thing is you'll likely be getting laid off in the winter , so there goes the great benefits. If they can change the system, there's a chance, but they'll starve you out before you get to that point , assuredly. I just don't think LTL is the ticket for us old guys ,with a shorter time frame to work. It just seems so difficult to get a steady schedule and routine, maybe it is the union deal, could be better at non union LTL though.
You older guys hurting now just don't understand. It was in your own best interest for the Union to play hardball with Yellow. How else could they look strong and then be able to organize all those underrepresented zoo keepers. 😲

You older guys hurting now just don't understand. It was in your own best interest for the Union to play hardball with Yellow. How else could they look strong and then be able to organize all those underrepresented zoo keepers. 😲

Looks like they aren't hiring old guys either.
They look alot cuter than us too.

Maybe the circus ?
Are they working on circuses yet?

That'd be a really bad deal to put 3-4 years in and they close or move without a guy getting vested. Especially guys with not enough years left to make up for the loss.

So sad to see that this is the state of unionized ltl. I can honestly say in my area I would be sitting by the phone. The New Penn and Holland guys we hired had no interest in going to ABF or TForce. They knew to many other guys who this stuff happened to. Truly sad.

So sad to see that this is the state of unionized ltl. I can honestly say in my area I would be sitting by the phone. The New Penn and Holland guys we hired had no interest in going to ABF or TForce. They knew to many other guys who this stuff happened to. Truly sad.
The government goal is to get rid of us.
When politicians get out of office......who has more to offer them?
Do you think they want a union job?
Or do they want a consultant job for a corporation making millions per year for the favors they've given?
It doesn't matter how much political action contributions give them...they'll take it....but they really want the neverending payoff when their political careers are over...

Deregulation was a huge bomb.
They orchestrated the Yellow loans and buying our 5 union companies to finish it off.
I doubt that happened by chance

Unions want things.
And politicians and companies don't want to work or take losses to give them.
Much easier gravy train without us.

Hamas and the Palestinians have been a headache to Israel.
Israel's gonna probably just wipe them out, deport them..or something...and take their land...game over.

This nations big money is gonna treat us the same way.

Israel's been taking Palestinian land since 1967...steadily more and more...there's hardly any left.
Same plan is happening to unions.

And big opposition is hiw they have the excuse to do it.

Last edited:
The government goal is to get rid of us.
When politicians get out of office......who has more to offer them?
Do you think they want a union job?
Or do they want a consultant job for a corporation making millions per year for the favors they've given?
It doesn't matter how much political action contributions give them...they'll take it....but they really want the neverending payoff when their political careers are over...

Deregulation was a huge bomb.
They orchestrated the Yellow loans and buying our 5 union companies to finish it off.
I doubt that happened by chance

Unions want things.
And politicians and companies don't want to work or take losses to give them.
Much easier gravy train without us.

Hamas and the Palestinians have been a headache to Israel.
Israel's gonna probably just wipe them out, deport them..or something...and take their land...game over.

This nations big money is gonna treat us the same way.

Israel's been taking Palestinian land since 1967...steadily more and more...there's hardly any left.
Same plan is happening to unions.

And big opposition is hiw they have the excuse to do it.
I don't tell any young person to get into this profession. When I hear we need 2+ million in retirement funds now to comfortably retire I just laugh. I maybe know one person who's been single and a workaholic who might make these crazy financial goals the experts say we need to achieve. Guess I'll double dip like the other guys I know still working and getting social security for as long as possible.

I don't tell any young person to get into this profession. When I hear we need 2+ million in retirement funds now to comfortably retire I just laugh. I maybe know one person who's been single and a workaholic who might make these crazy financial goals the experts say we need to achieve. Guess I'll double dip like the other guys I know still working and getting social security for as long as possible.
401 scam they don't want you to be free from interest slavery.

The place is the worst I have ever seen it.
Management is just doing whatever they are told to keep employed. Most know that their number will soon be up. I guess we will have to wait until mid 2024, that is when the entire operation drops UPS systems and goes it alone. The old saying is you can't teach and old dog new tricks.
Ups management style 100% failure in LTL freight, it just doesn't work.
On print today, Bedard saying that 2024 could be a transition point but that is hard to tell at this time... Not really comitting to something, where have I seen that before?

On print today, Bedard saying that 2024 could be a transition point but that is hard to tell at this time... Not really comitting to something, where have I seen that before?
The company will be going paperless next year. That will probably move the OR needle 1 point. Paper costs money, files cost money, ink costs money, electricity cost money, and all the wasted time sorting, printing, folding and such will be money earned.

The company will be going paperless next year. That will probably move the OR needle 1 point. Paper costs money, files cost money, ink costs money, electricity cost money, and all the wasted time sorting, printing, folding and such will be money earned.
But you'll always need to be able to go back to paper at a moments notice. Ask Estes..ou