TForce | TForce Freight drivers to reduce miles, handle more freight

It has been done before and has and will work.

If you are afriad of the company, that is your weakness.
Afraid?

No. Its the opposite. I have a bad habit of being in conflict with the top suits within a company publicly when something isnt done right.

IF there is any fear to be found, its among the newbies fresh from school afraid of firing and losing their jobs. And thus they are kept obediant.

I knew I was good to go pretty much anywhere with my experience and no one company fostered any fear on my part. They can fire me, I can quit? The employment is at will. If nothing is being resolved? Nothing will.

I ran into three owners of B&B Concrete one day during a company meeting at a resturant in Little Rock and they sat there at the end table and dictated what will be will be. Then one backed it with threats.

That was my quit and it was not even 5 after 6. The alternative was have the suit arrested by the Law. And the job situation was just not worth that kind of a fight. I was working at another company the following monday.

Afraid? not for companys. They either fix it or do not. If they choose not to? They dont have me anymore. Its that simple. They can find some other chump. The situation there was very simple. They had a new hire in a truck known to have dropped the cab floor to the frame the previous month on the interstate. Fixed with a few hundred more rivets. I considered it unsafe.