TForce | Tforce freight first day May 03 .

You pay more in tax than me, I'm the leach. Haven't touched the 401k, don't turn 62 for three more years. I'm barely getting by on my pension.
Now, Bubba, you're already showing short-term memory loss.
Just a few weeks ago, you boasted about all your wealth, now, here you are poor-mouthing.
In my case, if steamboats were .10 each, all I could do is run up and down the bank and holler "ain't that cheap" (Roy Clark)

Now, Bubba, you're already showing short-term memory loss.
Just a few weeks ago, you boasted about all your wealth, now, here you are poor-mouthing.
In my case, if steamboats were .10 each, all I could do is run up and down the bank and holler "ain't that cheap" (Roy Clark)
No reason to take money out of 401k until it's needed, everything over 40g's is taxed at 22%. Just got my CSPF notice, 58 billion in liabilities, good thing you pay high taxes.

No, you are just a troll. Your post speak loud an clear.
Is that Bubba the guy with the little shrimp again?
You are entitled to your opinion much longer than that......its too bad that since you act in the manner that you do that few are interested in hearing it....
It’s not cancel culture. It’s off topic and has nothing to do with this TForce Freight thread, that’s why it gets sniped. Start a new thread but not in the TForce freight forum because it will most likely get sniped again. UPS dumped us and we no longer give a crap about their profits or losses.

Place the UPS news in the Trucking News area.
To many snow flakes on this forum. This bunch wouldn't last a week at pkg.

Oh but please Mr. Gump do you think you could teach us how to be a real man like yourself (and I don't mean the kind of guy who likes to see men dressed up like cowboys)? I think I would need help on being a hypocrite who likes to pick fights with older retired gentlemen.... please oh please can you show me how?

UPS stock up 15% in 2 days, market capitalization up 25 BILLION. Wall St. obviously isn't unhappy about the sale of FREIGHT. Any good Americans out there concerned my post keep getting deleted. Cancel Culture running rampant again.
What's up Bubba. I thought you quit posting when the stimulus passed with the Butch Lewis Act. What changed your mind and your name on here?

I responded to post where the poster referenced UPS. Maybe you should ban the mention of UPS in the T Force forum.

Do you think T Force Teamsters will have better Pay, benefits, pension, job security with the new owners?
Are you really trying to tell a Moderator how to do his job? Tell me how that works out for you there genius.

Yeah, I've heard how much more difficult those little brown package trucks are to drive compared to a tractor and a set of doubles/triples. Not to mention those heavy 2 pound packages you must deliver all day. How on earth were you able to handle all of that strenuous work for all of those years?

Oh but please Mr. Gump do you think you could teach us how to be a real man like yourself (and I don't mean the kind of guy who likes to see men dressed up like cowboys)? I think I would need help on being a hypocrite who likes to pick fights with older retired gentlemen.... please oh please can you show me how?
How 'bout a big 'ole "cowboy hug" there partner.
Need a hug tough guy. :nut kick:
I’m sure if there is anyone, would feel that he would make a good stranger.
4/30/2021 UPS FREIGHT has a fully funded pension fund. On record revenue and profits, UPS stock goes up 15% in two days, with a 25 billion dollar increase in worth. I'll check back, for the 2023 contract. I'm sure the grass will be greener in 2023!!!!!!

4/30/2021 UPS FREIGHT has a fully funded pension fund. On record revenue and profits, UPS stock goes up 15% in two days, with a 25 billion dollar increase in worth. I'll check back, for the 2023 contract. I'm sure the grass will be greener in 2023!!!!!!
Side note Bubba, how much is a pound of shrimp going for today. Making gumbo tomorrow.