TForce | Tforce freight first day May 03 .

UPS stock up 15% in 2 days, market capitalization up 25 BILLION. Wall St. obviously isn't unhappy about the sale of FREIGHT. Any good Americans out there concerned my post keep getting deleted. Cancel Culture running rampant again.
I'm glad to see ole Bubba back, giving me all those likes.
I guess he's not too upset about paying this orphan's pension after all.

I'm glad to see ole Bubba back, giving me all those likes.
I guess he's not too upset about paying this orphan's pension after all.
I'm not paying your orphan pension anymore! Also I won't look an 86 Billion dollar gift horse in the mouth. I spent my stimulus check and I'll spend my CSPF check. Hopefully inflation doesn't eat it all.

UPS stock up 15% in 2 days, market capitalization up 25 BILLION. Wall St. obviously isn't unhappy about the sale of FREIGHT. Any good Americans out there concerned my post keep getting deleted. Cancel Culture running rampant again.
It’s not cancel culture. It’s off topic and has nothing to do with this TForce Freight thread, that’s why it gets sniped. Start a new thread but not in the TForce freight forum because it will most likely get sniped again. UPS dumped us and we no longer give a crap about their profits or losses.

Place the UPS news in the Trucking News area.

It’s not cancel culture. It’s off topic and has nothing to do with this TForce Freight thread, that’s why it gets sniped. Start a new thread but not in the TForce freight forum because it will most likely get sniped again. UPS dumped us and we no longer give a crap about their profits or losses.

Place the UPS news in the Trucking News area.
I responded to post where the poster referenced UPS. Maybe you should ban the mention of UPS in the T Force forum.

Do you think T Force Teamsters will have better Pay, benefits, pension, job security with the new owners?

I responded to post where the poster referenced UPS. Maybe you should ban the mention of UPS in the T Force forum.

Do you think T Force Teamsters will have better Pay, benefits, pension, job security with the new owners?
I know we can't be treated much worse . Ups higher wages are for the extra pain , suffering, and stupidity you endure working for the Shield . " mic drop " ....