XPO | Thanks.

slick66

TB Lurker
Credits
Thanks Brothers and sisters for taking the time after a hard day and night, and sending in your reply's to my " Loyalty" let off. I take alot of pride in my job and do my best day in, and day out even though our TM runs our barn like a Federal Prison. Respect is earned not loyalty, loyalty is given to those with respect for it's employee's day in and day out. When your dishonest about your JSP process, and change policy when ever it suits you, it becomes almost impossible to give or show respect. Showing up everyday with your brothers and sisters to get the job done for our customers is easy, it's in our hearts to do so, but respect for those who allow a barns management to continue to insult, and be dishonest to great people who make the name Con-way what it is will not Keep the DREAM alive for any of us " DSR's FOS's or Management. Green at the end of the month should not be the only thing that matters. You get what you pay for my grandpa use to tell me! Thanks again friends for your time.