Estes | The $27 Million Repair Rift: Estes vs. Yellow Corp – Shocking Revelations

This and the cyber attack is why we got a joke of a gift for Christmas. Estes has been hit pretty hard this year but they are still billionaires. It's very hard for a rich people to part with their money. If they lose it one place they will make up for it in another. They saved no telling how much on their special gift this year to us compared to last years outstanding gift that we actually got to choose. Oh well i gave the cup and lego truck away.

This and the cyber attack is why we got a joke of a gift for Christmas. Estes has been hit pretty hard this year but they are still billionaires. It's very hard for a rich people to part with their money. If they lose it one place they will make up for it in another. They saved no telling how much on their special gift this year to us compared to last years outstanding gift that we actually got to choose. Oh well i gave the cup and lego truck away.
Jesus christ, are you serious? You guys crying and whining about a GIFT! It's never been something crazy expensive, this year is no different . It amazes me the things you adult children get upset over . How about you just appreciate a job that pays you six figures and is in about a good of financial condition a trucking company can be in? Why can't that be enough? Why do you need a pat on the back?

Jesus christ, are you serious? You guys crying and whining about a GIFT! It's never been something crazy expensive, this year is no different . It amazes me the things you adult children get upset over . How about you just appreciate a job that pays you six figures and is in about a good of financial condition a trucking company can be in? Why can't that be enough? Why do you need a pat on the back?
Jesu Christ is serious He died for your sins and mine. Looks like you got upset over my opinion and are having a hissy fit like Patric Maholms. I do appreciate my job, and i was making an observation. I was comparing this years to last years. Im going to ok , but you need to simmer down before you have a heart attack. You sound like a Yellow driver and if you are im sorry you lost your job. By the way Merry Christmas , and may the peace of The Lord Jesus be on you.

Why would you bring Yellow employees into that? I think they're dealing with enough right about now and you kick em while they're down? Then of course you wish the best for them, what a phony,

Why would you bring Yellow employees into that? I think they're dealing with enough right about now and you kick em while they're down? Then of course you wish the best for them, what a phony,
You and him sound like the same person. I made an observation and i didn't kick anybody. I truly am sorry for those folks. As far as phony look in the mirror. Merry Christmas to you as well and may The lord our God bless you as well in your future. I hold no ill will to who ever you are.

I like the gift, so do my wife and kids. I didn't expect a gift from Estes. I don't like parting with my money either. I think I will do everyone a favor and complain about things at Estes that actually matter. Dolly pool is out of whack! Need more mty pups everywhere! Need bigger terminals! Need longer mile linehaul runs! Turn the trucks up! Ok , I'm done.

I like the gift, so do my wife and kids. I didn't expect a gift from Estes. I don't like parting with my money either. I think I will do everyone a favor and complain about things at Estes that actually matter. Dolly pool is out of whack! Need more mty pups everywhere! Need bigger terminals! Need longer mile linehaul runs! Turn the trucks up! Ok , I'm done.
Need to be on duty with pay when entering into a geofence

Need to be on duty with pay when entering into a
Need to be on duty with pay when entering into a geofence
You think we should get paid for the mandatory half hour Obama break? Obama didn’t think to make pay mandatory. If Obama thinks you should sit on the side of the road with no pay , that should be good enough for all us. At least under Trump it changed to being able to be on duty and it counts. Now you can get paid dropping and hooking on the Obama break.

More than likely both political figures you mentioned have no idea about the regulation your crying about
The same govt both sides no nothing about trucking. Wanting to govern all trucks to 60 mph is an accident waiting to happen. Also not having enough places to park and rest. Truckers keep America moving but get respect in return.

The same govt both sides no nothing about trucking. Wanting to govern all trucks to 60 mph is an accident waiting to happen. Also not having enough places to park and rest. Truckers keep America moving but get respect in return.
You're right, 60 mph is just too fast, I think 46 mph is much better. :732:

Im sorry i stepped on some toes. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Im glad i have a job, but these companies make billions, and we workers give up free time all the time. How long have you sit and waited past your cut time when it's slow and then may be even told to go home there is no freight? I as well as many others have sit for a couple hours for nothing or they tell you to sit by your phone at home and call in every couple of hours to see if there is freight. We come in in and fuel and the at least my terminal we go in and make copies of paper work so they can have a back up now. At times we wait for 30 minutes or longer for our set to be hooked only to be told they need us to hook it because the hostlers can't get to it. Why not just give us the 30 or so minutes ago so we could have done been moving? It's little things ,but enough of them add up.

Im sorry i stepped on some toes. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Im glad i have a job, but these companies make billions, and we workers give up free time all the time. How long have you sit and waited past your cut time when it's slow and then may be even told to go home there is no freight? I as well as many others have sit for a couple hours for nothing or they tell you to sit by your phone at home and call in every couple of hours to see if there is freight. We come in in and fuel and the at least my terminal we go in and make copies of paper work so they can have a back up now. At times we wait for 30 minutes or longer for our set to be hooked only to be told they need us to hook it because the hostlers can't get to it. Why not just give us the 30 or so minutes ago so we could have done been moving? It's little things ,but enough of them add up.
Do you ask to work the dock? Can you go hub and work the dock? Can you go combo and work the dock? Have you asked if you can switch in the yard? These questions will be asked once you go up the proper chain of command . If you have pursued these options and are hitting brick walls , go up the chain of command. Trucking boards is a good place to vent or seek advice but not the solution.

Do you ask to work the dock? Can you go hub and work the dock? Can you go combo and work the dock? Have you asked if you can switch in the yard? These questions will be asked once you go up the proper chain of command . If you have pursued these options and are hitting brick walls , go up the chain of command. Trucking boards is a good place to vent or seek advice but not the solution.
It happens every winter. If there is not enough work they send dock workers and hostlers home as well. You can't just switch from one type of driving classification to the next. There has to be an open position then you lose your seniority and go to the bottom of that classification. Your seniority is only good for your classification. There are no positions at the moment because freight is slow.

I’ve seen guys on linehaul 500 plus mile runs jump in a switcher and make money instead of waiting with no pay. I’ve seen linehaul guys jump on a tow motor and work the dock instead of waiting for free. Seen hub guys wait hours in truck waiting for loads because they hate dock work. Waiting for free for the most part is your choice. Jumping to another classification to get work is also your choice. What’s your priority? Keeping time in one classification and looking for work wherever you can or jumping boards stopping time in classification to get work? Some guys jump boards , some stay put. Estes is flexible and allows you to think outside the box. I did and a had great time , made good money. I see new guys around me doing the same thing making good money. Why not try extra board and see if you can run some miles?

I’ve seen guys on linehaul 500 plus mile runs jump in a switcher and make money instead of waiting with no pay. I’ve seen linehaul guys jump on a tow motor and work the dock instead of waiting for free. Seen hub guys wait hours in truck waiting for loads because they hate dock work. Waiting for free for the most part is your choice. Jumping to another classification to get work is also your choice. What’s your priority? Keeping time in one classification and looking for work wherever you can or jumping boards stopping time in classification to get work? Some guys jump boards , some stay put. Estes is flexible and allows you to think outside the box. I did and a had great time , made good money. I see new guys around me doing the same thing making good money. Why not try extra board and see if you can run some miles?
You don't do that at Estes. Where im at you don't hook a set unless you are told. If you do without being told or asked you may not get paid for the hook. At Estes you know your role and stay within your lane. As was stated you just don't jump to another classification there has to be an open. Estes as rules and guidelines that you must go by. You just don't do what you want to because it's your choice. Not sure what terminal you are at of but the one im at doesn't do that.