XPO | The Bottom

ice cuBE

TB Lurker
Credits
guys i hear a lot of talk about new hires start at the bottom of the list. Could someone explain is that to say u wont get many miles.:TR10driving03::clap:

guys i hear a lot of talk about new hires start at the bottom of the list. Could someone explain is that to say u wont get many miles.:TR10driving03::clap:

Its because this is more of a dock job than a driving job...You will make money but you will be on the dock..there are guys that run between 300 and 500 miles a week but are still working 60 hours....then the senior guys that run 540 miles a night...the top will make more money because at top scale that is 22.35 an hour ....but it works out to be over $30 and hour while u r driving....you will still be working but if you are looking for a JUST DRIVING JOB...this is not the place for you

Its because this is more of a dock job than a driving job...You will make money but you will be on the dock..there are guys that run between 300 and 500 miles a week but are still working 60 hours....then the senior guys that run 540 miles a night...the top will make more money because at top scale that is 22.35 an hour ....but it works out to be over $30 and hour while u r driving....you will still be working but if you are looking for a JUST DRIVING JOB...this is not the place for you

And that my friend is right on the mark.