FedEx Freight | the brick hand held needs to go.

That's interesting... I wish I had a charger. In the past I was told they were not getting chargers. That was a different Manager though. I need to ask again.

Seems to me, the most efficient thing to do would be to assign a charger to each truck, rather than double the number of chargers needed. The last time they put chargers in the truck, within a couple months they got new bricks that were not compatible with the previous chargers.
Can't speak for the city side but on the road side our trucks had a cradle charger for the old bricks, then we got new plug chargers with our new bricks b/c the cradle doesn't work with the new ones.

The road side was issued chargers with our bricks...although I've never used mine. I've worked 13 hr days before and still had one bar left when I placed it back on the charger before going home. It is handy though if you get caught on an unexpected layover!

Sounds like you got a good one. If I don't use the charger mine will lock up by the time I get to the meet point. My day is close to 11 hrs yep mine would be dead. I check my task at the end of the day make sure there all there and so far they have been and yes I email the info to myself and check at the end of the week.

We've been told it's issues with the batteries. They have to replace them all, locally and line. Going to cost a fortune, and they will get batteries in the order the bricks were handed out. So, it may be some time before you get a new battery. Some drivers were given chargers. At $250 a pop.

We've been told it's issues with the batteries. They have to replace them all, locally and line. Going to cost a fortune, and they will get batteries in the order the bricks were handed out. So, it may be some time before you get a new battery. Some drivers were given chargers. At $250 a pop.

Left mine in the box and apparently another driver stole it. Hard to believe that we make pretty decent money here yet some guys prefer to steal

$250 for a friggin charger? Insanity...

They could buy android devices with equal capabilities for much less, and they come with chargers...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2ox6g20i4f_b