XPO | The Con-Way Freight Sponsorship

Aladdin Sane

TB Lurker
Credits
Given all of the terminal consolidations, lost jobs and other concerns of the day, you must've all felt really good about that Con-Way sponsored NASCAR truck sitting on the pole at Daytona last night.
Does it make you wonder where your company's priorities are? It certainly would me.

Given all of the terminal consolidations, lost jobs and other concerns of the day, you must've all felt really good about that Con-Way sponsored NASCAR truck sitting on the pole at Daytona last night.
Does it make you wonder where your company's priorities are? It certainly would me.
:hide:
Yes, it does make me wonder where our companys priorites are, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, If only I could make as many left turns, and make as much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ as Colin, i WOULD NOT BE POSTING HERE~!:smilie_132:

Yes, it does make me wonder where our companys priorites are, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, If only I could make as many left turns, and make as much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ as Colin, i WOULD NOT BE POSTING HERE~!:smilie_132:

Oh Yes You Would. you love us and you know it. Oh you might stop for a week or so, whilst you spend yourself into a stupor.....but you would be back, you wouldn't be able to help yourself.........

We are addicting.....
:popcorn:

Oh Yes You Would. you love us and you know it. Oh you might stop for a week or so, whilst you spend yourself into a stupor.....but you would be back, you wouldn't be able to help yourself.........

We are addicting.....

Besides you would have to brag about your 140% return to the company on its investment...please just do it with a straight face as did John L.

Rat :biglaugh:

We are addicting.....

:hide: You are right! I am addicted to the Truckingboards! :smilie_132:

I would think they signed a contract for a given amount of time and to break it would be just as costly. But remember, the company is getting that 140% return. I'm speechless for once..

I tried counseling, it did not straighten me out! Iam still as Banged up as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smilie_132:

I went for two sessions........my counselor made me quit, he became addicted to TruckingBoards as well and couldn't continue my treatment until he could find a cure.

I'm trying to figure out why I received an "infraction" for this thread. I sure wish one of the "moderators" would explain what I did wrong. I can't help but wonder if they've not become a bit over officious.