Estes | the guidepost magazine

It actually wasn't until I started visiting good old truckin boards, that I realized why I kept getting The Guidepost. Now I know, and well I'm not sure what the point of sending it is. I'm sure some enjoy it, I've paged through it once or twice myself. I just have a tough time undestanding why it's sent to all of us. Maybe if the money that was spent on it was spent on things actually work related, better equipment for drivers and for us scum, more things to use to protect the freight when its loaded. I know, I know, I'm just being greedy and asking for the world.

It actually wasn't until I started visiting good old truckin boards, that I realized why I kept getting The Guidepost. Now I know, and well I'm not sure what the point of sending it is. I'm sure some enjoy it, I've paged through it once or twice myself. I just have a tough time undestanding why it's sent to all of us. Maybe if the money that was spent on it was spent on things actually work related, better equipment for drivers and for us scum, more things to use to protect the freight when its loaded. I know, I know, I'm just being greedy and asking for the world.

Because in his heart he knows he employs a bunch of vipers he likes to call his officers. And he is fully aware of their scandalous behavior. So he justifies it by sending out a publication that promotes Christianity. Hoping that come judgement day GOD will cut him some slack for his mistreatment of his fellow man. Elvis out.....

Because in his heart he knows he employs a bunch of vipers he likes to call his officers. And he is fully aware of their scandalous behavior. So he justifies it by sending out a publication that promotes Christianity. Hoping that come judgement day GOD will cut him some slack for his mistreatment of his fellow man. Elvis out.....
all liars and false prophets, evil doers, and those who bare FALSE witness against thy neightbors will burn in hell someday soon.

another new Hero!

just added you to my hero list!! you who works on the Dock can use those Guide Post! for frieght dunnage to protect Estes freight! see I care for Estes :hysterical:Oh yeah sir Rob can youy ask the wife to cancle my subscription !! I don't work for you all anymore!!:funky:

You can't seem to get them to stop sending, I've tried everything. Now winter is here I have a nice supply of fire starter