Estes | the guidepost magazine

What truth hurts?:chairshot::hysterical::smilie_132:
I think the statement should be "ignorance is bliss" applies more to your statement. I'm not going to defend myself time after time that I'm not a manager, it gets old and as long as I know what I do and who I am, well thats all that matters. I wouldnt want the headaches of a TM, just point and steer and get paid more than a TM works just fine for me.

i Myself Think Mr. Estes Has A Big Heart For Sending Us Guidpost. He Does Not Have To Do Nice Things Like That For His Employees. If You Do Not Like It,throw It Away Or Mabe You Might Have A Friend Or A Neighbor That Might Enjoy Reading The Magazine. I Myself Enjoy Reading It.

i Myself Think Mr. Estes Has A Big Heart For Sending Us Guidpost. He Does Not Have To Do Nice Things Like That For His Employees. If You Do Not Like It,throw It Away Or Mabe You Might Have A Friend Or A Neighbor That Might Enjoy Reading The Magazine. I Myself Enjoy Reading It.
if only he too could learn to follow the good word. Putting it out doesn't mean he knows the meaning of it. Proof is in the pudding, he doesn't even represent the good word put out by the guidepost. Should he practice what he puts out in the form of Guidepost, then this company and it's employees would not be in the crap-hole they are now. Just my .41 cents worth, you know, the cost of mail.

I do not think pushing your religous beliefs on your employees is a nice thing nor does it give you a big heart. If he wanted to be nice give a yearly subcription to whatever magazine each employee wants, oh wait that would cost him money. I wonder if it is legal to give employees addresses out like this without authorization?

I do not think pushing your religous beliefs on your employees is a nice thing nor does it give you a big heart. If he wanted to be nice give a yearly subcription to whatever magazine each employee wants, oh wait that would cost him money. I wonder if it is legal to give employees addresses out like this without authorization?

IT IS NOT PUSHING ANY RELGON BELIEFS ON ANYONE. LIKE I SAID EARLIER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THROW IT AWAY. ROB IS TRING TO BE NICE. ALSO JUST LET RICHMOND KNOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THERE GUIDPOST LIST AND MAYBE YOU WILL NOT GET IT ANYMORE. QUIT B******G ABOUT IT AND DO SOMETHING.

IT IS NOT PUSHING ANY RELGON BELIEFS ON ANYONE. LIKE I SAID EARLIER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THROW IT AWAY. ROB IS TRING TO BE NICE. ALSO JUST LET RICHMOND KNOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THERE GUIDPOST LIST AND MAYBE YOU WILL NOT GET IT ANYMORE. QUIT B******G ABOUT IT AND DO SOMETHING.
whew, are you stuck on the guidepost issue. get over it, he could practice the beliefs he pushes to make this a better place:chairshot:

:butt kiss::butt kiss:

:funky:

It is pushing his religous beliefs onto others. It does not cost Rob one penny to turn your info into guideposts shipping department. I did not bitc* and I unlike you did not respond to your post in anger :butt kiss:. Have a nice day at your office, and remember Budha loves you :hysterical: