The i Pad

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Third time's the charm. No it is not on the chart so it must be a very private apt. Warren Field's there though and right now they have VFR conditions.

No, it's there if you zoom it in and the map on that last post confirms what I found. No, it is not charted and must be private.

Yeah. It belongs to a friend of mine. Should you ever be forced to land out here just tell him you know the guy that drives that Western Star by the fence. :1036316054::

I am just sitting here and be like, "Oh a plane! I want to go for a ride in de plane."

The rest of whatever navigation your playing with is so over my head. I'd be fumbling around with Tele-nav. LOL

Yeah. It belongs to a friend of mine. Should you ever be forced to land out here just tell him you know the guy that drives that Western Star by the fence. :1036316054::
When one is forced to land they don't care where you do it, they just wanna know WHY you did it.

Heck. i get a lot of that just by pulling my truck into certain places.
I always found that they didn't care why I pulled in, they just wanted to tell me I couldn't pull in there and to get the hell out like I was the scourge of the earth.

I always found that they didn't care why I pulled in, they just wanted to tell me I couldn't pull in there and to get the hell out like I was the scourge of the earth.

Yep. But I also did enjoy the occasional time I was able to say, Ok but please sign right here to make the refusal official.

(entire US and it's seamless), . . . . . . Push on the airport and it gives a drop down menu of everything about that apt. like weather, com channels, runway information etc. . . . . . . .

Sounds great. The seamless part and the information at the touch of a finger alone make it worth the cost.

No more fumbling with charts and notebooks!

When one is forced to land they don't care where you do it, they just wanna know WHY you did it.

A few years ago I was rolling North on I-5 in Northern California. The freeway passes by a small airstrip outside of Weed. I saw a Cessna take off, then turn 180 degrees and land on the interstate. The pilot lost power on takeoff, and didn't have enough airspeed to do any more than turn and put it down on the roadway.

He got lucky and the traffic was light and the people that were close when he came down gave way.

It was weird watching a small plane land in my mirrors.