TForce | The IBT finally posts a message about the contract

As I have said guaranteed pass . Good luck with the no vote rally . Ran those numbers at my terminal, 80% yes 20% no . Only take 50% +1 too pass . See you in 5 years .

Last edited:
If this is close to being true it would seem that they are intent on keeping us eerily close to ABF in compensation so maybe there is some truth to the rumours......anyhoo if this is the offer its disappointing..... .70 cent a year will only cover inflation so really not a yearly raise. It will be interesting to see how Teamsters spin this to the body if this TA is anywhere near true. Where is the uncapped COLA?

If this is close to being true it would seem that they are intent on keeping us eerily close to ABF in compensation so maybe there is some truth to the rumours......anyhoo if this is the offer its disappointing..... .70 cent a year will only cover inflation so really not a yearly raise. It will be interesting to see how Teamsters spin this to the body if this TA is anywhere near true. Where is the uncapped COLA?
The medical benefits will not increase. Ask around, that is $$$$$$.

Amazing drivers would vote to pass based on a few pennies flashed on the screen…not even knowing what else it contains…. did anyone even bother to ask for a second holiday, Juneteenth?
You said solid no based on that info. You'll be in the low teens voters base.

Last edited:
I wouldn't compare that to the rumor I think it's what the IBT is using as a measuring stick with wage & the days off for both freight companies....

Aren't you guys at like $33 top now( at least in NJ), so this would put you mid $37's at the end ? ABF was at $26 + and their raise was 6.50, that would put them at 33 + at end of contract. So at least for hourly you would be far ahead of them

Aren't you guys at like $33 top now( at least in NJ), so this would put you mid $37's at the end ? ABF was at $26 + and their raise was 6.50, that would put them at 33 + at end of contract. So at least for hourly you would be far ahead of them
Top, at least in my area is $30.80