Yellow | The info I just got about the vote

it's a rhetorical question posed to all teamsters! Simple answer the question, again the slow moronic management types need to understand the quantum brilliance behind the superior logic of the teamster that made this statement:

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions ..." ( It sure sounds like someone from management is awful scared of their future.(Power to the Teamsters) YES WE CAN"

WOW that's HEAVY !!

Again any information leaked would be considered in a court of law to be insider information and could be used to hedge leverage one way or the other; you have heard of automated investing!!! Meaning you execute a buy or sell order on derivatives associated with yrc before the market opens; or have you not heard of after hours trading!!!!!!

You had better go and read your own posts, or are you so out of it you can't remember what you posted?

The number is more likely 20000 to 25000, and my NO vote was for all the A Hole's in management.That has nothing better to do than put BS paper on the workers to try to fire them.Then they want the Teamster's to save there sorry asses by voting yes,so they can keep harassing the workers and keep practicing there failed business practices.(YES WE CAN):6817::6792::452:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting rant, but my question is who needs saving? did it ever occur to you that the decisions that were made previously, were made by a few self serving vultures in Akron Ohio; I totally agree with my teamster co-workers that we all were shafted by Zollars and the crooks that turned the blind eye as he lead us off the proverbial cliff. I want mine and your wages restored, or did you forget about the permanent cuts all non-union employees were forced to take!!!!!

Always Remember...

Truckingboards.com Disclaimer: All content, information and opinions (collectively, the "Material") presented on Truckingboards.com are those of the authors of posts and messages (collectively, the "participants") and not Truckingboards.com. Truckingboards.com does not guarantee the reliability, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or up-to-date-ness of the material presented on the Truckingboards.com Forum. The material is published "as is," and does not represent the official views and opinions of Truckingboards.com or any company. Any reliance upon the Material presented on these forums shall be at User's own risk. Truckingboards.com does not review the substance of the content posted by users on these forums and is therefore not responsible for any of such content. Truckingboards.com Forum merely provides a space for its users to express and exchange their own opinions. Privacy Statement. Stock recommendations and comments presented on Truckingboards.com are solely those of the analysts and experts quoted. They do not represent the opinions of Truckingboards.com on whether to buy, sell or hold shares of a particular stock.

The number is more likely 20000 to 25000, and my NO vote was for all the A Hole's in management.That has nothing better to do than put BS paper on the workers to try to fire them.Then they want the Teamster's to save there sorry asses by voting yes,so they can keep harassing the workers and keep practicing there failed business practices.(YES WE CAN):6817::6792::452:

Of my 20 years in the union, you could not have said it any better. I'm still waiting for my "duplicate company supervisor" to get his walking papers. That S_ _ _ eating grin will disappear very quickly when he's led out the door.

I understand now!!! the reason that I can't relate is that i never worked in operations! I represent the treasure and gold the customer!

I understand now!!! the reason that I can't relate is that i never worked in operations! I represent the treasure and gold the customer!

Can I buy you another beer?................. This time click on "reply with quote" in the box on the far right.

Well , sometime tomorrow we will know whether the great old names of Yellow , Roadway , New Penn, Holland and Reddaway will be staying around or going the same way as Time DC , Transcon , PIE , CF etc etc...

With any luck Jeff will have something to do on here and put YRC in the Truckingboards Trucking Boneyard forum right under Willig Transport!!!! Hopefully he breaks up the companies (before the merger) and let them R.I.P.

If YRC Closes it's doors and put 30,000 teamsters out of work, how does that equate to more power to the teamsters? for us dumb management types please explain the logic behind your statement.

Thanks

It was the dumb management types that got us all in this mess to begin with!....KK

Again any information leaked would be considered in a court of law to be insider information and could be used to hedge leverage one way or the other; you have heard of automated investing!!! Meaning you execute a buy or sell order on derivatives associated with yrc before the market opens; or have you not heard of after hours trading!!!!!!
You can place an order anytime. However it won't be executed until monday morning.

Out of your own mouth comes your judgement

If YRC Closes it's doors and put 30,000 teamsters out of work, how does that equate to more power to the teamsters? for us dumb management types please explain the logic behind your statement.

Thanks

it's a rhetorical question posed to all teamsters! Simple answer the question, again the slow moronic management types need to understand the quantum brilliance behind the superior logic of the teamster that made this statement:

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions ..." ( It sure sounds like someone from management is awful scared of their future.(Power to the Teamsters) YES WE CAN"
Relax there, Chicago Roadway Play. Here try this............:LMAO:

YouTube - Anger Mismanagement

makes no sense why you work at yrcw with all your lawyer knowledge....it is true after reading truckingboards that truck drivers do know everything.

vote no chicago

Today is the day ! I hope the NO vote goes thur and I get to see all my fellow drivers back @ the unemployment office again, we had some good times there in burbank. There were so many YRC people there they had two office personal just handling YRC issues, then we would all go to the gin mill . good times ! :guiness:

We_who_did_not_vote.jpg

images

It's a TRUCKING FORUM! (opinions etc) Most people know this our opinions are ours and ours only, ya we bicker but not much is taken seriously. If you need financial advice to to YAHOO board they are always right!

management

"Again any information leaked would be considered in a court of law to be insider information and could be used to hedge leverage one way or the other; you have heard of automated investing!!! Meaning you execute a buy or sell order on derivatives associated with yrc before the market opens; or have you not heard of after hours trading!!!!!!"

As far as the whole insider trading thing goes, I guess CBS, NBC, and ABC should be convicted of insider trading for predicting who would win the race between Al Gore and Bush before the results were in, since some people would decide whether or not to invest in the stock market and for which stocks depending on who was elected.

Last edited by a moderator: