XPO | The "Just How Dumb Are You?" Thread

They are going to equip forklifts at certain reships with pillows and a recliner seat ... so you can feel a little more at home

What?...no flat screeen LED TV...BS!...I'm filing a grievance!!... the nerve of these b@stards...

Geesh!!!!:biglaugh:

Rat

The thing here is that we ALL have done something stupid in the past and well currently. We have the fortune of someone else getting hurt to bring to our attention the need to be more careful. As long as you learn from the misfortunes of others, hopefully you can keep yourself safe.

Oh by the way, I am a 6'4" guy that used to hang his foot out. Just more comfortable I guess. Got into a trailer one time and got it pushed into the lift. Glad I was barely moving. I learned. I still catch myself now and then hanging it out and quickly remember not to.

It is just like safe driving practices. You have to enforce them everyday and hope for the best. Remember, no matter how careful you are, ::shit:: happens.

So, let's take a little time here and feel bad for the guy that made a mistake, then learn from it.

:console:

I tend to rest my foot on the little fender part that runs over the front wheel. I'm forever tearing up my knee on that side getting on and off. Not entirely ot of the frame of the truck bu