XPO | The Lowdown and keeping track

Graveyard

TB Lurker
Credits
Class 4, 5 and 6 Service Centers will have no more CSR's

The Southern Area has been divided up between Western and Central and Eastern (Go Tom C. who had HIS position created FOR him).

Jacksonville Fla. is under NAT Now
LFS, LTA are under the LDA region now (there are alot more locations being shuffled to other regions)

In the 25 years of business, this is the 3rd time the month of November was in the RED. Expecting Dec and Jan to be the same.

Business levels are from that of 2003

10% IT gone in Portland
15% gone in CWY
25% gone in CGO, including the Inside Account Managers.. (Formally the BDC)
11% reduction in the overall workforce
2200 People
18+ SCM from the Southern area were released and replaced.

VPs: John G., Phil W., Johnny G.
RMs: Eddie C.

... feel free to add your SIC, VPs, RMs, CSRs, DSR, or any other personnel you lost on this thread :1036316054:

Where are you getting these figures? I know of no service centers that are going totally without csr's. Thats not to say it is not happening, just not in my area at this time.
Also I believe the number is 1850 cut on a whole not 2200.

Graveyard is spot on.

Graveyard is correct. His numbers are very close to what I have heard. I was released on Moday with no warning. I was ASCM at a class 1. Hate to lose my job, but the company is doing what it feels it needs to do to stay viable. Good luck to those that lost their jobs and good luck to those who are left to pick up the pieces.

I have seen the numbers now and do concur with Graveyard. they are pretty close to what I have seen in emails from other ASCMs and SCM's throughout the sytem.
I do deel for everyone that is jobless as a result of this economic crisis.
I had to do my own notices yesterday and it was by far one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with on an emotional level.

Many of the Field Training Managers were returned to FOS status.

AE's will have to make 6 to 8 calls, PLUS 6 to 8 phone calls, PLUS a few cold calls each day.

Several Safety guys were let go as well.

The The Lowdown and keeping track thread seems like a good place to post names and locations.

4 drivers at xak, including myself. 1 csr, after the fulltime one gets back from maternity leave, 3 bids cut and one fos back to flex board. Hope everyone let go can find employment, it's been a good 3 1/2 years, I can't complain.

UFN 3 drivers,1 W/I. UBF 2 drivers, 2 CSR's all billing to be done by UFN & ULA, no more CSR's at UBF. 20 plus at USB, 10 plus at ULA, 6 at ULX not sure on the basin numbers just what I was told at ULA FAC tonight. It sure was depressing at ULA my thoughts and prayers go out to those that lost their jobs. To those of us that are still here lets make this company great again so that we can keep our jobs. Take care of that freight guys.

UFN 3 drivers,1 W/I. UBF 2 drivers, 2 CSR's all billing to be done by UFN & ULA, no more CSR's at UBF. 20 plus at USB, 10 plus at ULA, 6 at ULX not sure on the basin numbers just what I was told at ULA FAC tonight. It sure was depressing at ULA my thoughts and prayers go out to those that lost their jobs. To those of us that are still here lets make this company great again so that we can keep our jobs. Take care of that freight guys.

yes it was, i felt like i was in a totally different world with cameras all over watching me.... some of these guys we lost i just joked around with the night before.... some of them were hard workers...
....i was gonna watch the delahoya pacquiao fight this weekend with the FOS that was cut from ULA

one thing i did notice atleast out here in the west is that drivers were cut based on seniority, but with management it was based on "performance" or something else, but definately not seniority....

again..... very depressing night.... the employees that got cut actually came to work and started working for a bit and were one by one called into the office and walked off the property.... prezars you might have not been there yet to witness it.....i understand con-ways gotta do what they gotta do....but it's just hard to watch... and not knowing if this is the end or if im the next victim...