TForce | The mask goes back on....

1) Don't quit your day job.

2) i will say this, i am usually without question going to help the resi customer move it in or wherever they want it, even without being asked; It's the least we can do for being so late.

Maybe you're fortunate to work at a better organized terminal, but with us a lot of the times we'll pull up to a house and the customer has their eyes burning into to you. You can almost know what they are thinking.

After i help move it, they usually lighten up.

When residential customers order something, it's because they REALLY want it and are looking forward to it. And here we are just sitting on it for days. They can track it and they know.

Would you not be pissed too?

It's the least i can do. i don't do "curbside delivery" unless the customer specifically wants it there.
I already quit my day job. Your wound up tight friend, relax a little.:1036316054:

i'm wearing my mask again. You know why? Not due to covid, but because i'm ashamed for the customer to see me.

We've pissed off TOO many customers, particularly residentials.

When you go to deliver to someone's house and you say hi and they don't say hi back and just glare at you-----you can sense that they are pissed.

We are being unethical; Using the revenue off residential customers to bolster our corporate side. And to build up our corporate agenda----to build up our business customer clientele. Meanwhile we crap on the residential customer.

This has either got to stop, or stop taking residential freight. Maybe out of the 10 or so residentials i've had in the past 2 weeks, i may have made One on time. The rest, i couldn't control due to poor managment / poor organization. And when i say late, i'm not just talking hours late, i'm talking days.

We can't go on like this.

14D8693C-6A3D-44EF-A091-B5D1111627CD.md.jpg