Yellow | The NEW non union Yellow Freight

To put it another way NEWLOW is hiding behind real truck lines in an attempt to trick investors into funding a new way to go bankrupt.

Maybe this was the big picture all along , did Estes & Darren work out a deal , to file & sell to them & go non-union ??:stirthepot:

Yellow is not reopening non-union. Anyone who believes that will occur is delusional. They will be liquidated to satisfy the $1.3 BILLION debt. That they have been unable to repay in spite of billions of dollars in concessions from their employees, both union and non-union. And a questionable Pandemic loan from the US Government, which a Congressional committee found they were, very likely, ineligible.

This is why :::shit:::ty contracts with Concessions keep getting passed and passed and passed! You knot heads can't even comprehend the articles you read here and what they mean...ITS ALL ABOUT THE TERMINAL PROPERITES!....SMH

I think they get passed because some guys like their jobs and want to keep them. Only one legacy teamster freight company left to go, then it will finally be over.

Yellow is not reopening non-union. Anyone who believes that will occur is delusional. They will be liquidated to satisfy the $1.3 BILLION debt. That they have been unable to repay in spite of billions of dollars in concessions from their employees, both union and non-union. And a questionable Pandemic loan from the US Government, which a Congressional committee found they were, very likely, ineligible.
Should I ignore my certified layoff notice?