Yellow | The new teamster motto

stick

TB Lurker
Credits
The new teamster motto is,if you don't like it just Quit.Old man Hoffa sure would be proud! (YES WE CAN)

The new teamster motto is,if you don't like it just Quit.Old man Hoffa sure would be proud! (YES WE CAN)

I'm told by dispatch to pick up the pace, I tell them I'm to busy trying to find the Teamster Pride. I know it's here somewhere.

I understand that the 2 horses on the teamsters onion logo is going to be replaced with a jackass and a snake.

vote no chicago

The new teamster motto is "teamster lite", like miller lite a beer with the calories. "Teamster lite" is a teamster without a pension, his 4th week of vacation, does his own drop & hook and has no balls. :452:

images
Jim, if you were alive today how would you describe todays teamster?

images
Bill, I roll over every day when I see them stalking senior drivers, wishing them gone etc.
their motto is with out a doubt..it's about me, mine and my

and man, they're leading a charge against a company they cannot beat against the advice of my son. I taught Jimmy everything he knows. What is wrong with them? Oh well, what the hell..there are plenty more teamsters out there. Who will miss them when they are gone. FedEx employees will be laughing about this for a long time..see ya around Bill

You are so wrong on 2 counts, First Old man Hoffa would be disowning his kid and Second I don't think Fedex
employees are laughing about any of this!

You are so wrong on 2 counts, First Old man Hoffa would be disowning his kid and Second I don't think Fedex
employees are laughing about any of this!
Well, if any of them are laughing, it won't last long when they find themselves relying on the generosity of FDX in the future without the Teamsters raising standards for the industry.

images
Jim, if you were alive today how would you describe todays teamster?

images
Bill, I roll over every day when I see them stalking senior drivers, wishing them gone etc.
their motto is with out a doubt..it's about me, mine and my

and man, they're leading a charge against a company they cannot beat against the advice of my son. I taught Jimmy everything he knows. What is wrong with them? Oh well, what the hell..there are plenty more teamsters out there. Who will miss them when they are gone. FedEx employees will be laughing about this for a long time..see ya around Bill

hellloooooo
jay c are you still online .... againnn?????? :biglaugh: