Estes | The new Tractors with Stability control

BossHog

TB Lurker
Credits
Whats your guys thought on these units? Anyone go around a ramp yet a lil to hot and have them brakes applied for you??? I know that air dam on top looks ugly looks like a UFO on top thier just my thoughts..........

I never get to ride in anything new but I would think, braking in a turn could cause the load to shift and we know what that will do. I've seen some drivers are pretty confident the trailer is loaded properly.

I hauled gas for forever before I came over here. A few months before I left, they bought some new tractors that had that feature. It was quite a gut-wrenching feeling when it would hit the brakes for you and make that stuff start sloshing. You don't have to be going that fast to make it happen either.

Don't get me started on Estes' new tractors. Mine went dead on me in the middle of the interstate last night.

I run the rocky mountain region and the last thing I want is a computer deciding when it is a good time to apply the brakes when I am on icy roads!

I run the rocky mountain region and the last thing I want is a computer deciding when it is a good time to apply the brakes when I am on icy roads!
Your in good hands. Those engineers are honor grads at the El Cheapo Amigos Technical Institute.
Located in dowtown Juarez

My thought watching the video on the system they had training wheels on the those trailers.............. to show when it works maybe they should just put those on the new drivers trailers in we all be good no need for a cumputer braking the truck............

I saw a note at the 073 barn. It said, "drivers school in Longview, Tx starts Monday. They must be having a hard time getting drivers out there. I've been begging to get out that way. I think I've put more mile on my lawn mover than my work truck lately.

I saw a note at the 073 barn. It said, "drivers school in Longview, Tx starts Monday. They must be having a hard time getting drivers out there. I've been begging to get out that way. I think I've put more mile on my lawn mover than my work truck lately.

We've had that school over this way for some time now...Sam O. will be there for the next 2 weeks..I think it mostly involves dock hands that evenually want to work the city or linehaul...

...priciate it Stark. I remember they used to have a school near the 024 terminal. Wonder why they don't hire the already trained ones that was laid off from another outfit

...priciate it Stark. I remember they used to have a school near the 024 terminal. Wonder why they don't hire the already trained ones that was laid off from another outfit

I guess they want to promote from within,I don't know..But, if our guys want to learn,I applaud them for trying...Some will pass..Some will fail..Sam is pretty tough on these guys that want to learn...