Yellow | The Nuclear Solution

ninetyeight

TB Lurker
Credits
I am sorry for people who are tired of hearing this but there is only one way to save this Company. Get rid of Bill Zollars and the Defined Benifit Pension plans. When Enron collapsed and thier Accounting firm Arthur Anderson was implicated, I said Anderson would be out of Business before you could count to 3. People laughed at me, but it happened. Why? Nobody wants to do business with somebody who lost thier crediblity and integrety. Customers are voting with thier feet. Zollars is the face of YRCW and they do not want to do business with him. It is plain to see, he could not run a pop stand. He hires people to put him in overpiced debt and now hires people to fold up the Business. 14 millinon to get rid of him would be cheap. Let Smid run the company. It would signal to Customers that YRCW is serious about changing, wanting to keep thier business, and keep the Company going. If Hoffa wants to save this company, he knows they have to release them from the Defined Benefit Pension Plans and let them go to a 401K or Whatever. He has to get the Government to take over the Pension plans and gaurantee full payment, and buyout for participants with less time. It would just be temporary, (until we are dead) and Obama owes us. Does this make sense?

Just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Vote yes to keep it running for a couple more months-- start actively hunting a new job now-- while you have time. Hate to sound pessimistic; but read the analysis. Just being a Realist. Start a Personal "Save Me" plan to keep what your family has now so you aren't taken by surprise. From one who's Been there-- Done that.....

Your plan needs the Economy to rebound. That ain't happening any time soon.