Yellow | The pain is obvious

Volnuck

TB Lurker
Credits
After 6 months on truckingboards, where I have tried to be honest, humorous, and at times just listen, one thing is obvious, The Pain. Even when trying to be humorous the pain and sometimes anger still seeps through, from me and others. There is nothing wrong with that either. When you work as hard as you can, as proudly as you can, and as long as you can, and it still isn't enough, that is disheartening. You can't fake working hard in the trucking business. If you have been in it long, you have worked hard. I pray soon all of this turns around for all of the YRC companies. We all take jabs at each other, but in the end we are all one company and all Teamster brothers and sisters. Best of luck to all, and I promise that myself, my church, and all of my family are praying for YRC as a company and each of you as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Amen Brother!

Numbers 6 24-26

24 “‘“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

My wife and I both come from very strong religious families. When we see someone using religion as a crutch, we both cringe. Why?, because your about to get ****ed.

After 6 months on truckingboards, where I have tried to be honest, humorous, and at times just listen, one thing is obvious, The Pain. Even when trying to be humorous the pain and sometimes anger still seeps through, from me and others. There is nothing wrong with that either. When you work as hard as you can, as proudly as you can, and as long as you can, and it still isn't enough, that is disheartening. You can't fake working hard in the trucking business. If you have been in it long, you have worked hard. I pray soon all of this turns around for all of the YRC companies. We all take jabs at each other, but in the end we are all one company and all Teamster brothers and sisters. Best of luck to all, and I promise that myself, my church, and all of my family are praying for YRC as a company and each of you as brothers and sisters in Christ.

My wife and I both come from very strong religious families. When we see someone using religion as a crutch, we both cringe. Why?, because your about to get ****ed.

Please don't fear for me or my feelings. I have never been a bigger man than when I stand up for The Lord. If I'm ashamed of Him on this earth, He will be ashamed of me in heaven. Just for the record, I'm not using it for a crutch, God is the total focus of my life. Even ahead of my beautiful Christian wife. I temper everything in life with God's presence. God assures me that he will never put more on me than I can handle. Why would you use the word "cruch" as a negative when describing my relationship with God.(just curious)

Faith is not a crutch. Its a belief in something yet unseen. Some people's faith may be a little stronger than others. I respect both those of strong faith and those of little faith. What may be a crutch to one, just might be the reason for holding on to another. The ability to be differrent and still co-exist and come together for the greater good of us all is the single most important aspect of the Teamsters Union > God Bless Us All <

Let me first point out that I am not religious and that is by my choice.
I said that to say this in defense of Volnucks post.
ryc2332 I think you have misread the post, No crutches here. Just good will and whishes to those struggling.
I do believe you meant no harm and
I like comedy and get your humor, But I 'am afraid it does not fit the story line.
Nice try but no cigar.

I would also like to expand on this post to include all TEAMSTER sister and brothers
Wishing you all well in the days ahead, regardless of religious affiliation or lack thereof

Thank you for the kind thoughts Volnucks, Same back to ya Brother.
we can use,, all the good karma we can get.